[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I am fucked. I am a 20 year old uni student and I am in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1482648356697.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482648356697.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
Well I am fucked. I am a 20 year old uni student and I am in my second year - got a big exam tomorrow but I have done 0 studying for it and didnt attend any classes because I have been trying to cope with depression, so I have been abusing drugs instead. What can I do now to maximise my chances of not failing?

I am a fairly competant student usuallt and came 3rd in my year last year, not happy with the direction my life has taken.
>>
>>17914914
what subject?
do you have access to past year exam papers?
>I am a fairly competant student usuallt and came 3rd in my year last year
lol
>>
You can't stop yourself eating a face full of dirt when you're already falling over.

Your only option is damage control. Do you have a counselling service you can talk to? Do you have any material relevant to the exam? Can you discuss your situation with your professor? I doubt they will have much sympathy for you (because you didn't ask for help when it would have been more effective) but at least ask what your options are for it.
>>
>>17914918
Law, and nah I do not have access to past papers but desu I do not think I would benefit from them as I know how to write any law exam and get good marks - I just lack the knowledge necessary for this module - in other words I know how to apply the law but do not know the law here
>>
>>17914914

What do you study? Could you bullshit your way through it? Do you know enough to pass? Most exams in uni are easy enough without studying, if you just know some shit and can make up or figure out the rest.
>>
I've had my teacher tell me about how she couldn't remember the specific topic that came up in the exam because she accidentally revised for the other topic, so she wrote about that instead and said she didnt study this topic. She got penalised but she still passed
>>
>>17914914
You should tell someone what you're going through. I was severely depressed and anxious in first year, went to the doctor and they recommended I defer my January exams to the Summer. My department were completely understanding; I've had a lot of trouble getting things in on time but if they know, they'll cut you some slack.

My first exam is on the 16th and my revision's gone to total shit because depression hit me hard the past two weeks. I wanted to do well in these exams to show uni I'm coping (but I'm not loll) Not sure what to do. Probably sit them and get a mediocre mark and look stupid.

soz for hijacking your thread. I haven't been on /adv/ in years but was wondering if anyone else had exam blues and here you are... hope it works out anon, and that you manage to talk to someone.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.