[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy? I live in the northeastern part of the USA. Over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tyrion.png (269KB, 524x405px) Image search: [Google]
tyrion.png
269KB, 524x405px
Am I crazy?

I live in the northeastern part of the USA.
Over the past few years I've seen so many white girls in interracial relationships. This grosses me out and has been turning me off from white women over the past few years.

It's not that I can't get girls, I can rather easily. Im fit, 8/10 face, upper middle class, and about to finish college. I can make plenty of women like me, sometimes without effort.

This just keep getting worse, I find my own race the best looking and Im most attracted to them. I also find myself hating them more and more.

What do? This is driving me up a wall and I wish I was asexual.
>>
>>17914895
Nothing you can do, just be glad black males are only 7% of the US population or you would see many more white women with black males. Also know that these are the white women willing to go into public with a black guy and in no way represents the number of white women fucking black men. If the white woman is under the age of 30 it is probable they have or have had black lovers.
>>
Something is wrong with you buddy, they don't need your approval to date other races.
Why does it grosses you so much? Perhaps you feel inferior to other races? Insecure much?
>>
>>17914895
>Something is wrong with you buddy, they don't need your approval to date other races.
>Why does it grosses you so much? Perhaps you feel inferior to other races? Insecure much?
Gross*
>>
>>17914904
yeah i see that.
>>17914905
Lol I never said anything about my approval...Ijust said I find it gross and it makes me hate my own race for it.

Insecurity in the sense it makes me ask myself what the fuck is wrong with my skin color or something else about me.
>>
>>17914895
Most of the women willing to date blacks are really trashy anyway. Normal white girls actually want white guys way more than white guys want white girls. You're blowing things way out of proportion.
>>
>>17914895
So interracial dating only bothers you... when it's other people that do it?
>this grosses me out and has been turning me off from white women over the past few years
So... that leaves you with; either dating outside your race or not dating at all.
You can choose- stop being a sensitive faggot or date a brownie. Either way I can guarantee no one on 4chan gives a flying fuck.
>>
>>17914925
I was asking for adv, not for them to care about the outcome. Was that not obvious, I was under the impression most threads here were like that.

Let me clarify it bothers me when the girls who do it also find me attractive.
>>
>>17914929
>be less sensitive
>if you don't like it, look away
There's your advice.
>>
>>17914895
>I can make plenty of women like me

Why is it an issue then? I'd understand if you'd feel ignored due to women finding other races attractive too, but if you're still doing okay in the field, then what's wrong with interracial relationships?
>>
>>17914930
you seem unfriendly and angry
>>17914931
I dont know, it's just gross and I dont want the women who do it to be attracted to me. It would make me physically sick if a girl who gets blacked wanted to fuck me.
>>
>>17914937
You seem very sensitive. Ever been on 4chan? That's fucking mild m8
>>
>>17914940
i use to browse the random section, but I think it warped my perception.
>>
File: nvmitsboth.jpg (54KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
nvmitsboth.jpg
54KB, 604x453px
>>17914895
>>
>>17914895
>
It IS scary to discover how many people around you aren't living in the 1950s.
>>
>>17914895

I think you're bordering mental issue.

Mainly this, despite all the refilled white guys and cuckold jokes, a clean girl that's attractive with the same moral compass is a catch. Who gives a fuck who they fucked in the past? Dominate that pussy with your superior white genes.

What are you going to do? Ask her if she ever slept with another race and ditch her if she did? That's a dick move and would severely limit your options living in a multiracial society.

Alternatively, you could join white nationalists groups and then it's almost a guarantee that the girl you meet won't be tainted by interracial meat.
>>
>>17914966
My genes really aren't superior if she is out there fucking everything.

Yeah I would actually ask them that. Just pose it as kind of a kink question and then if I didn't like the response I would friend zone them.

Im not a white nationalist lol.

It sucks my options are limited. Basically the only way I see this going is me ended up alone in life. Start going for Indian and Asian girl who are STEM people like me. Find a white girl and end up being a provider cuck, bc she's fucked Tyrion's 9" and my 6.5" wont do shit. Then again Id rather be alone than a provider cuck for some white women who has been plowed out by blacks.
>>
>>17914979

You speak in blacks as plural, but would it bother if you if your potential partner had had just one partner of other race? Is this about race or about numbers?
>>
>>17914981
race not really numbers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.