[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

long relationship sexlife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: small.jpg (110KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
110KB, 400x400px
hi /adv, how often do yous who are in a long relationship have sex or fool around? been together for many years now and got married a few years ago so its just us living together in a small house.
we both have full time jobs then theres things like shopping, making food, tidying up and chores so when we feel tired we go to bed and sleep. maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks we'll do something sexual but that doesnt feel enough. as she works more than me i find myself wanking every other day.
its been the christmas holidays too so its been quiet at home, but find ourselves just playing vidya or watching tv then bed.
guess im still too shy to initiate anything even though weve been together this long!
any tips or advice on doing it more?
>>
>>17914427
Everyone knows sex becomes less frequent when you become married, dumbass. She doesn't have to dangle it like a carrot on a stick now that she has you on lockdown.
>>
>>17914427
Tips or advice? You've got her at home, she's your wife. Just put your hand on her ass and make your move. See if she responds positively. S'amatter with you?
>>
>guess im still too shy to initiate anything even though weve been together this long

Wat. You mean she initiates every time?
>>
I've been from having sex 1-3 times a day every day, to once a week or sometimes even once every two weeks.

You need to do something to make her excited OP, sticking to the same routine is not going to make her miraculously start having a huge sex drive again
>>
>>17914427
I know how you feel bud, in the same boat here. Between both working full time jobs and chores and shit, it's really hard to get in the mood

Since she works more than you, make more of an effort to get shit done in the house and do something nice for her that might get her going
>>
>>17914427
My boyfriend of 1.5 years isn't confortable with sex anymore. We have sex every 3 or so weeks which isn't good for me because I want sex once a day. He is depressed though. Sex drive can plummet under stress.
Also compliment her through the day, little compliments make women feel desired. Also be more affectionate with her with hugging and putting your arm around her through the day too. Women who don't have high sex drives need to be prepped for sex by feeling validated and wanted through love and affection thought the day.
>>
It's your fault for being shy OP. She sure thinks there's something wrong for you not initiating, either because you wank too much or don't find her attractive.

I'm with my gf for 8 years and we do it at least twice a week. Granted we had more at the beginning, but we had less responsabilities, we aged and also the normal drop in frequency comes with any ltr
>>
>>17914427
>guess im still too shy to initiate anything

>Complains about not having enough sex
>won't initiate
Right
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.