[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucked? I'm pretty sure I'm fucked and should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20161106_015142.jpg (92KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_015142.jpg
92KB, 480x347px
Am I fucked? I'm pretty sure I'm fucked and should cut losses.

First date ever, highschool. We snuggled and shit to that new Passengers movie with Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt (overall ok movie). It was cute and shit.

After that, the date was pretty informal. We joked around, went to burgerville for a late night shake, walked around the park at night.

At the end of the date, I awkwardly kissed her (my first kiss,but not hers). It was later described as a 'mom' kiss--so i fucked it up badly.

Later, I asked a friend of both of ours to do 'recon'. She told him she saw me as a friend. After that, neither of up snapped eachother ending a 2 week streak. 3 days later, she snapped me an inside joke.

Any hope for me? My friend said mission failed.
>>
Also, this could be important: The joke was a cards against humanity game where the black card was "what ended my last relation ship" and the second was "crystal meth" which we joked about doing because we are cheesy white people.

Also, how do I deal with seeing her around school? I'm 18 and I still got 6 months of this shit.
>>
Forgot to mention, we've technically had two first dates. First was months ago, with friends there. It was much less formal then, and I didn't make a move. This time I did.
>>
>>17914259
Ask her out somewhere else, idiot. If she says no, forget about her.
>>
>>17914259
It is probably not a good idea to shit on a girl you're snuggling with.
>>
>>17914363
Good idea. I'll take that into consideration. Maybe.
>>
>>17914259

You treated her like a friend so of course she sees you like a friend.

So yeah you're fucked OP. Next time you get a date be more flirty and work towards having her fall for you than just thinking she's as into you as you are into her.

Also the movies are a terrible first date. In the early stages you want to build her feelings for you which isn't gonna happen when you're just near each other. The movies are a late game plan when she's all into you and basically begging for your attention.
>>
>>17914259
Pretty pathetic, OP. Especially getting your friend to scope out someone you're interested in, instead of gauging mutual interest in person.You sound like you're in your early teens, maybe even underage, so you should probably stop posting.
>>
>>17914297
>how do I deal with seeing her around school?

I imagine at this rate you will probably go down the route of beta orbiting her so I say confirm her feelings for you yourself and then if she does the friendship shit or something along the lines of "I don't know" state how you feel,say that how she views you isn't gonna work and then no contact her. From there don't be cold or mean to her but act like you have shit to do. Pull out your phone,a book, holler at some dipshit you met in class,just don't give her real attention when or if you see her and look upbeat about life.

Now there is a high probability that she will reach out to you during this("It's no fun when you're not around" "I miss you" "Can we talk") but only if you do it right meaning no "accidental" meetups or chats, no further opening up past the last one and if she does it's up to you to seize the moment and make something happen so be prepared if you're into trying again.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.