[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've kind of got myself into a pickle. I have three women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1406450677640.jpg (23KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
1406450677640.jpg
23KB, 300x230px
So I've kind of got myself into a pickle. I have three women romantically interested at one time. I have fed into these ideas mainly because any female attention is a rare thing for me. One of these women wants to have sex with me relatively soon. She wants us to be FWB basically. I'll probably go along with this for a while. Is it wrong of me to want us to be exclusive if it's not going to be anything more than FWB? The second woman is the one I'm really interested in but also the one that seems least interested in me. The third one I've known the longest but I just don't see it going anywhere. Am I a bad person for allowing these things to go on around the same time and not being explicitly clear about it?
>>
>>17914145

>I have three women romantically interested at one time.

Congrats.

>Is it wrong of me to want us to be exclusive if it's not going to be anything more than FWB?

Yes. An exclusive FWB is called a girlfriend.

>Am I a bad person for allowing these things to go on around the same time and not being explicitly clear about it?

You're a bad person if they ask and you lie. You're a bad person if you let things get to a point where you know if they found out they would be upset or hurt.

Throwing your hands up and saying "Hey, you never asked." is not a good justification for hurting people nor does it absolve you of responsibility. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing but when it comes time to make a choice, make it.

You'd be amazed how many girls don't mind casual romantic relationships when you're honest about it.
>>
>>17914145
Consider telling them about one another harem having -alpha cuckold.

-If one or any of these girls want you exclusively and is too shy to speak up, she'll ditch you once you start displaying sus behavior when you ditch to bang the other 1-2 whores.

You shouldn't lead girls on, op. Fucked up.
>>
File: 1473453820020.jpg (40KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1473453820020.jpg
40KB, 576x472px
>>17914158
>Yes. An exclusive FWB is called a girlfriend.
Yeah, I'm going to have to readdress that soon. Like tomorrow soon.

>You're a bad person if they ask and you lie. You're a bad person if you let things get to a point where you know if they found out they would be upset or hurt.
I'm trying to avoid hurting anyone as much as possible. I would never lie about it if asked. I need to think about how to bring this up before it hurts any of them too bad.

If anyone should get hurt because of this it should be me. If I could let this go and only I would get hurt I'd do that. But relationships aren't one sided things, are they?

>>17914188
>You shouldn't lead girls on, op. Fucked up.
I've never done it before. Honestly didn't expect any of these things to work out at all.
>>
>>17914158
>An exclusive FWB is called a girlfriend

Not necessarily. OP, you can make whatever rules you want between each other with whatever labels or none, as long as both of you communicate
>>
>>17914291

>OP, you can make whatever rules you want between each other with whatever labels or none, as long as both of you communicate

If you're going to frequently communicate with a girl you're exclusively having sex with about the rules and guidelines of your relationship then why the fuck wouldn't you just start dating her? What you've just described is dating.
>>
>>17914188
>You shouldn't lead girls on
women lead men on constantly
every man should do his best to make the lives of every woman he meets worse
>>
>>17914325
>>17914188
>>17914198
How does one "lead a girl on"?
>>
File: 1389331138631.gif (1MB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1389331138631.gif
1MB, 400x276px
>>17914325

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17914145
You're not asking for advice. You're just bragging.
>>
>>17914343
Not really, although I guess it comes off as a humble brag kind of post. I asked two questions. If I was bragging I would have been like:

>LMAO I GOT THREE GIRLS ON MY DICK RN
SUCK IT s/adv/irgins
>>
>>17914328
Same way a girl leads a guy on? Acting interested but never taking it anywhere?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.