[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hi /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0402.jpg (147KB, 750x559px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0402.jpg
147KB, 750x559px
Recently I was having sex with my boyfriend and noticed a small little red bump (almost like a spot) in the pubic region, could it be an std although he was a virgin before w had sex
>>
>>17914056
It's called a pimple
>>
>>17914056

ingrown hair
>>
>>17914058
Can you get those in the pubic area
>>
Pimple/ingrown.

Dumb question.
>>
>>17914062
Yes, why would you think otherwise? It's not like the hair down there is magically different.
>>
>>17914068
Yeah but you can't get herpes on your scalp, so it's always a valid concern.
>>
Nigga. You need to trim.
>>
>>17914060
I second that.

Looks nothing like herpes, hpv, warts, etc...

And it genuinely looks like an ingrown hair. Could be a pimple too.

>Can you get those in the pubic area
Yes, you can get ingrown hairs, white heads, blackheads, blemishes, etc..
>>
>>17914075
>Yeah but you can't get herpes on your scalp, so it's always a valid concern.

You can get herpes on your scalp, and people do suffer from it. You can get herpes anywhere on your skin, though it is more common in specific areas certainly.
>>
>>17914088
Fuck. Thanks for re-triggering my herpes paranoia.
>>
>>17914101
Relax. Statistically you've probably asymptomatically contracted oral herpes already. : )
>>
Looks like a pimple or something. You can get those around your pubes too, I've had one several times as an adult. Always somewhere to the right of my dick for some reason.
>>
It's the AIDS

you've got it now
>>
>>17914056
Pimple most probably. I've had a few in that region and even my scalp. It's annoying and looks gross but it happens.
>>
>>17914056
Its a pimple or ingrown hair. For Gods sake shave your pussy.
>>
>>17914101
You realize mouth herpes is so common your catholic mother probably has it from kissing your dad, who kissed a girl when he was 18 who kissed a guy who kissed another guy etc etc
>>
>>17914186
>a guy who kissed a guy
Is homosex really THAT common?
>>
>>17914186
90% chance you already have herpes bro

>>17914101
More like catholic mom got it from catholic grandma kissing her and she got it from her mom kissing her and so forth. The vast majority contract herpes as children from close familial contact.
>>
>>17914186
this is false
stop spreading lies you nasty whore
>>
>>17914335
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK47447/
>Worldwide, ∼90% of people have one or both viruses

You probably have herpes.
>>
>not getting tested while being a virgin so you know what you have and don't have
lmao dumb cunt
>>
Could be any of what they've said but I've had a similar type of thing in the past and it was a swelled up lymph. They're usually an immunity reaction and go away after a bit if that is the case
>>
Definitely just looks like an ingrown hair.
Herpes outbreaks are way nastier looking than that.
>>
File: dayum.jpg (55KB, 511x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dayum.jpg
55KB, 511x370px
>>17914056
Looks like a zit to me.

Wash your cooch you nasty ass bitch. And shave.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 532x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 532x582px
Hey OP

It's an ingrown hair, I get them a lot. Happens when your skin is moist and some wiry hairs grow incorrectly and re-enter the dermis.

Contrary to popular belief, only shaving can actually open up the hair follicles and pores to the naturally occurring microbiota in the area, so you'll want to read up on proper tips to shaving down there to avoid these ingrowns because they can be quite painful.
>>
>>17914082
>>17914181
>>17914382
That's a picture of HIS pubes.

Speaking of which...
How did you manage to take this picture without asking HIM about it?
>>
>>17914062
We can even get them on our dickhead... That shit sucks!
>>
>>17914060
>>17914058
>>17914075

Correct

It is good to teach people about this it's not a dumb question
>>17914063

>>17914149
lol
>>
>>17914329
>>17914186
Actually a Muslim; no one kisses anyone in Muslim families. Therefore the 10% of the population without herpes definitely consist of non-mixing Muslims.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.