[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How safe is it for an 18 year old girl to travel on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: dejiko da nyo.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dejiko da nyo.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
How safe is it for an 18 year old girl to travel on the greyhound alone?
>>
>>17913911
Depends on the destination.
>>
>>17913911
Depends where you're travelling I guess. I'm an 18 year old girl too and travelled from SF to LA using Greyhound.
>>
>>17913911
Depends if you look like a bitch.
>>
>>17913920
>>17913922
Gonna be shootin' from Houston all the way to Colorado, around the Colorado Springs area.

My brother's pretty insistent on getting me a plane ticket, and everyone's telling me it's not safe to go by bus, but I'd feel bad about taking the plane knowing how pricey the tickets are. My gut's also telling me it ain't safe to go down the bus route, but yo. Money and all that.

>>17913927
I just dress in t-shirts, jeans and sneakers normally.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (102KB, 950x600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
102KB, 950x600px
>>17913933
I would get the plane because it's less of a hassle. I doubt it's more expensive anyways. If you are going by bus though pack some heat. SW shields are going for like $375 these days which is a steal.
>>
>>17913942
She's trying to save money, I don't think a gun is in the budget. Greyhound is pretty sketch in some places OP, you have to get off and wait for a connecting bus, and greyhound stations are always in the shittiest part of town
>>
>>17913933
I would think safety is a sound investment, anon. Were it a shorter trip, I wouldn't see much trouble, but across this distance there is really a lot that could happen. Accept the plane ticket.
>>
>>17913933
Next question do you have the aesthetic physique of a bitch.
But really, as a person who is 24 who looks like a 17 year old bitch, I'd say there isn't much to worry about minus those people in every part of life who would want to take advantage of you in some way. The buses, to me at least, mostly just seem to be full of people so bored out of your mind they'll talk to anyone, people on their phones/electronics, and others just wishing for the journey to over in some capacity or another.
If your concerned about safety from other or a person in general, the least I can say is make small talk brief and just be visibly busy so people won;t be inclined to bother you.
>>
>>17913952
And by "I'd say there isn't much to worry about minus those people in every part of life who would want to take advantage of you in some way." I mean trust no one unless you have to, just like anywhere else
>>
>>17913952
Probably don't qualify for bitch physique, since everyone tells me I look 14, and I'm not exactly the most curvy person on the block, ahaha. Everyone's got their own taste, though. There are a lot of pedophiles in the world. Thanks for the advice, friendo.

>>17913946
Yeah, I probably will accept his offer after all. I read a few shitty stories about people on greyhounds, and once when I was little I was on a greyhound before with my late mom, going from Huntsville to Houston. The station looked like someplace ex convicts would hang out in. There was that guy who got decapitated too. Freaky shit man.
>>
File: 1482303924311.gif (674KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482303924311.gif
674KB, 500x281px
>>17913977
No prob. Best of luck, be safe.
>>
>>17913945
A gun should always be in the budget.
>>
>>17913911
Perfectly safe. The majority of riders are poor old folk. If you feel the slightest bit worriedm ride up front close to the driver.
>>
>>17913911
nope

/thread
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.