[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

race anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Is it weird to be afraid of what you may possibly think? Because of reading a bit of 1984, I've been afraid of thoughts that may appear in my head. Recently I've developed a fear of developing racist thoughts towards people like jews, partially thanks to me browsing /pol/, /v/, abd the site in general. What do?
I had jewish friends and went to a Jewish school, I can't live with myself if I become like /pol/ in the future
>>
/pol/ is like every other board in that it takes its particular topic and ramps it up to 11.

yeah, you should have a healthy dose of wariness against the media and the hood but the rest is a result of the place running out of topics to speak about.
>>
>>17913867
But how do I fix my fears? I'm afraid to say or even think a racist thought, I don't wanna be crucified (doesnt mean I hate specific races)
>>
File: 1482321364152.gif (483KB, 275x266px) Image search: [Google]
1482321364152.gif
483KB, 275x266px
>>17913860
No it's not weird. You don;t want to be something you dislike, that's normal.
What you do is reflect on those opinions you have encountered and the ones you feel that you have - how do they match up, what don't you know and what are you assuming. Separate hyperbolic acts of racism (keyword, act) which you are just being purposely absurd from behaviours you actually believe but have little evidence or relevance. Don;t do things you think are racist and keep an open mind to learn new things about the flavours of the human race which are referred to as a race themselves.
tl;dr: don't become racist by not taking opinions about race at face value without thought- ESPECIALLY FROM /POL/ OR ANYONE
That's the best I can manage on clarity here
>>
>>17913860
People like to get their ideas about politics from other people. Anyone who goes there to be politically incorrect could share their opinions with those looking to form their own. A large enough group could influence the whole board day by day towards a specific ideology if they really wanted to.
>>
>>17913904
Oh ok I see. Thanks for the help and reassurance that I'm not one of them
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.