[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 yr old kv here, can you give me one reason why i shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1469007792879.jpg (386KB, 1218x852px) Image search: [Google]
1469007792879.jpg
386KB, 1218x852px
18 yr old kv here, can you give me one reason why i shouldn't have sex with prostitutes? i'm an average looking 5'9 white male so i'm too ugly for hot girls and i'd rather not settle for a deformed hambeast, paying seems like the only route
>>
If you're doing it just so you can have sex, then do it if you want, it's your life. Just know that people will judge you for it.

If you're doing it so you can lose your virginity, know that nothing's going to change once you have sex.
>>
>>17913775
>can you give me one reason why i shouldn't have sex with prostitutes?

I can give you a million reasons, but it'd be of no use since you probably spend 10 hours saving up awful /r9k/ images like that.
>>
>>17913791
>Just know that people will judge you for it

like how? oh he fucks hookers therefore he is too ugly to get girls the normal way. How is that a bad thing?
>>
>>17913797
i don't go on r9k or 4chan in general except for this one occasion, i got that image from a different site

so can you give me one reason why?
>>
>>17913807
>can you give me one reason why?

The fact that you're still a kid who was born just yesterday(1998) and you think having sex with prostitutes will make you happy instead of fixing the myriad of problems going on in your life such as low self-esteem and insecurity, acquiring people skills, getting a good sustainable job, exercising etc. etc. your priorities should not be having sex with prostitutes
>>
>>17913817
but i'm not good enough for hot girls and i want to get laid, that is my current problem
>>
>>17913775
Fucking a prostitute is pretty lame actually. It's nothing at all like real sex. No kissing, or anything remotely natural or relaxing. Your Best bet is to Buy a pocket pussy.
>>
>>17913863
>Your Best bet is to Buy a pocket pussy

i already did and it got dull after a few uses
>>
>>17913868
Fucking a prostitute doesn't get any better. It's really a waste of money. However, since you've never done it, and want it, there's nothing anyone here can say to pursue you. But don't fucking forget, I told you so, when you finally do get disappointed.
>>
>>17913868
Fucking a hooker's going to get dull after a few times too. It's not sex that you crave, it's a human connection.
>>
>>17913884
>>17913883
no i just care about the physical aspect of sex, i dont care about human connections

i can't see a reason not to and you can't give me one so i'll just go ahead with it
>>
Be a cool kid like me and become a eunuch.
Then you don't care about sex and you become immune to women's charms, seeing right through their bullshit.
>>
>>17913914
terrible idea
>>
>>17913925
Worked pretty well for me, if you wanna be a pussywhipped beta provider and run the rat race then go right for it though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.