[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently I'm "Scary Larry" at work I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0370.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.png
87KB, 285x285px
So apparently I'm "Scary Larry" at work

I thought I was friendly enough and courteous, but apparently since I'm shy that means I'm evil

Today I was opening a package with a box cutter and two co-workers said "hehe, you look like you wanna kill someone..."

I cried in the bathroom

Why does everyone hate me?
>>
>>17913650

You probably are on the autistic spectrum, so it's difficult to "look normal". Almost everyone on 4chan is on the spectrum, so you're in good company.

Just be yourself, and find others with similar interests. It's more difficult since we are a lower % of the population, but still very possible (even more so online).

Cheer up, but you will need to be diligent.
>>
OP you probably have some variant of resting bitch face where you look pissed off/mad normally.
>>
>>17913663
Can confirm this to be possible.

They are rather common, especially with caveman forehead due to stress on the eyebrows causing it to droop down to bitchface-mode.
>>
>>17913657
A likely hypothesis to be honest, but it still stings
>>17913663
If you're not particularly happy you should have a neutral expression
>>
>>17913722
>A likely hypothesis to be honest, but it still stings

Truth can hurt, but it's better that we know ourselves. Being on the spectrum means you can't read social cues, don't know how to talk or act "normal".

90% of the people reading this post can identify with that, brother.

You're going to need to hang with other people on the spectrum.
>>
>>17913650
Lmao, do you have a prominent brow like >>17913687 mentioned? I get this too. They don't hate you, you just look mad/intense all the time. Considering everyone looks like faggots nowadays, generally people aren't used to it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.