[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Turning to tinder for the best chance at no strings attached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: w2ZlpSd6[1].png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
w2ZlpSd6[1].png
7KB, 400x400px
Turning to tinder for the best chance at no strings attached meaningless penis in vagina action to finally lose my virginity this year, without embarrassing myself with a girl I'm invested in or even worse, is part of my social circle.

1. How do I take pictures of myself that don't look like selfies?
2. Will it save me time and awkwardness if I'm open about never having had sex before, after showing that I'm not an autistic retard?
>>
you won't get matches with decent looking girls unless you are extremely good looking. Tinder is a cock buffet
>>
Bad idea. Tinder girls are sexual war vets. Not a good way to lose your virginity. You'll make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>17913362
I'm not a virgin because I'm fat or ugly. I'll do okay.
>>17913365
>You'll make a fool of yourself
Obviously, but my chances to find an equally inexperienced girl are next to zero. What could possibly happen though? I block her number and never see her again and nobody will ever know.
>>
>>17913402
>ill do okay

this is the minimum looks benchmark to match with hot tinder sluts
>>
File: 1457583366530.jpg (105KB, 918x623px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457583366530.jpg
105KB, 918x623px
>>17913408
This dude isn't even that handsome.

Holy christ I'm like a 7/10 on a good day and I've matched some pretty OK looking girls and some I didn't care for.

Best advice for Tindering is to just swipe every now and again but don't get too serious about it, and work on meeting people IRL and focusing on your appearance there. If your 'game' in person is week, you're screwed. You're really fucking screwed.
>>
File: APLQiik.jpg (60KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
APLQiik.jpg
60KB, 1024x684px
>>17913423
>This dude isn't even that handsome.

you're clearly delusional if you think chico isn't even 'that handsome', when he's a supermodel
>>
>>17913423
>probably fat
>tattoo just below neck
>probably her kid
>entitled and picky
Wouldn't even swipe, holy fuck.
>>
>>17913408
>>17913433
This guy looks like a kid.
>>
>>17913438
he was 18 or 19 in the last pic, 20 something here
>>
>>17913448
I didn't look 13 when I was 18. Being a male model isn't the same as being a female model. I used to have long hair and went to a pretty expensive fancy hair stylist and he offered me to help me get into runway modelling, believe it or not, I don't care.
>>
>>17913402
>Obviously, but my chances to find an equally inexperienced girl are next to zero. What could possibly happen though? I block her number and never see her again and nobody will ever know

Don't let the envy unsuccessful virgins here put you down, this is exactly the mindset you need.

Bout your questions, first, don't worry with selfies, just keep it at two at most, and add a third picture of you that's funny or from a pet or whatever. Just make sure your first picture is the best possible because lots of people won't look past this one

For the second, I don't know why you would tell anyone about your virginity, since you're already set to just cut contact if things go south. But, this also applies to telling: if you feel like trying it, just tell, and if it goes wrong, just block them.

Tinder is awesome as long as you keep you feet on the ground and your standards within your looks league

>>17913433
>implying models are the only beauty standard on earth
Stop making up excuses for failing dates dude
>>
>>17913510
>Stop making up excuses for failing dates dude

it's not an excuse, looks money and status are everything to the female brain. But mostly looks, at least when it comes to sex. They all want that stereotypical handsome jock REGARDLESS of how unattractive they themselves might be. That's why 5/10 girls can get with hot guys easily but 5/10 guys can't get with hot girls so easily
>>
>>17913510
>I don't know why you would tell anyone about your virginity
She'll notice anyway, I'd rather not chat for ever and meet in person several times if she ends up not being cool about it. Honestly, I'd rather be open about it and invest a bit more time swiping but ending up with a girl who's eager to show me the ropes and not make it more awkward than it needs to be.
>>
>>17913523
>stereotypical handsome jock
=/= male model
>>
>>17913523

You have so much to learn.

Even when I didn't have a dollar to my name I was able to pull girls. It's all about confidence.
>>
>>17913546
nice humblebrag. You want me to tell you it's 'because ur good looking XDDDDDD'. Such a faggot
>>
>>17913523
You get things so wrong it's funny

>>17913534
In your place, I wouldn't bother. Unless you're looking for a tutor instead of a girl for casual sex. Just try things for yourself. Sex is just as awkward as you allow it to be. Don't make a big deal from anything that happens and you're good.

Honesty is good, but depending on your age it might put off some girls. Or not, some might like that you're a virgin, who knows? Try to make it "sexy" though, say that you're more willing to do things that please them. But avoid saying things that might put you in a submissive position like literally asking for being taught and stuff like that.
>>
>>17913510
>implying models are the only beauty standard on earth
Stop making up excuses for failing dates dude

Thank you, this is what I was trying to imply in >>17913423

I have done alright as far as matches in the past, I don't look horrible but I'm nowhere near the ideal guys seem to think you have to be to get women. Now of course focusing on your appearance is the name of the game on Tinder, but most models I see do not look like they are inherently better looking than a guy who's in good shape in real life. The main thing is grooming and good photography, which is especially obvious here >>17913448
>>
>>17913561
Lol you really are stubborn aren't ya?
Good for you, keep at it bro, wait for your next life to be handsome or marry a roastie that matches your looks
>>
>>17913565
>You get things so wrong it's funny

why am i wrong. Explain with logic and evidence not emotions why i am wrong
>>
File: ayy.jpg (8KB, 257x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayy.jpg
8KB, 257x196px
>>17913571
here's a complimentary jpg to oblige your humblebrag for dat dopamine spike
>>
>>17913570
Right? I mean, look at female top models. They're flat as a plank, most are borderline anorexic, and even their faces are sucked in. By this guys standards any girl with boobs are ruled out.

Male models are even worse, because they look like complete faggots. There's nothing remotely manly to them. It's more likely for a girl to be into russian lumbers then into male models, unless they are the hipster/alternative types who'd be better off with another woman

>>17913584
Read above
>>
File: smugredman.png (248KB, 652x624px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smugredman.png
248KB, 652x624px
>>17913355
>Turning to tinder

stopped reading there

You will have better luck with Craigslist or even fucking backpage. Tinder is a SHIT. You can't get in touch with each other unless you mutually like each other which is bad since girls instinctually dislike initiation and who pops on your screen is basically random.
>>
>>17913565
>Unless you're looking for a tutor instead of a girl for casual sex
I'm not in a rush, I've lived 24 years without sex, what's another couple of months looking for a girl? I'll try to find someone who's willing to help me rather than looking to get pumped and dumped by Chad Thundercock, because that can't end well.

Of course I won't put "please teach me how to sex" in my profile.
>>
File: CfcsftSUUAAP4r5.jpg (63KB, 600x589px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CfcsftSUUAAP4r5.jpg
63KB, 600x589px
>>17913597
>conventional attractive isn't attractive

you are contradicting yourself. Male models, at least most of them are male models because they are high sex appeal. You sound ridiculous
ok but multiple dating experiments prove your wrong
>>
>>17913605
Or I pay for a prostitute and pretend masturbating with a living person instead of my hand is sex.
>>
>>17913630
honestly prostitutes are the only good legal route for average looking and below average looking guys.

i started fucking hookers at 18 with my parents allowance money, now almost 20 and i never had a gf
>>
>>17913611
Lol I meant saying that in the convos. But I guess you're right, if that'll make you feel more comfortable and you bring it up in an appropriate time, it can work. Virginity might be a turn off for some girls but sure isn't for most of them. Most would think of it as an oditty, so even though I disencouraged you to do it, it's also not a big deal.

>>17913612
>implying models are conventional beauty
>implying sex appeal is only attached to looks
>implying your dating experiments are standard irl

I'm 6/10 and poor myself and dated multiple 8+/10 in my life, including two threesomes I got on tinder with two 8/10 and my 8/10 gf.

I guess I'm a male model and never realized that...
>>
>>17913645
stop humblebragging faggot, i get it.You're good looking wowee congratulations, you can stop being a faggot and heavily implying it
>>
>>17913645
>Lol I meant saying that in the convos
I know, I'm not a cringey autist, I wouldn't mention something like that unless an opportunity arises. Virginity is usually do much of a red flag because it indicates that there's something inherently wrong with the virgin. There shouldn't be much of a problem if she understands me being a virgin is the only anomaly about me.
>>
>>17913656
Suit yourself. I lose nothing if you don't believe me. You on the other hand...

Enjoy waiting for your next reincarnation fapping to male models and crying to sleep hugged to an anime pilow cover
>>
>>17913685

Just tell them you never really focused on it until recently for w/e reason (focused in college perhaps) and is trying to change that. Imo this inspires some confidence, like you're only a virgin just because you never really tried and it didn't bother you until now.
>>
>>17913690
> if you don't believe me

if i don't believe what? if shia labeouf is 5/10 what does that make you
>>
>>17913703
Rate me as you wish, I'm not posting a pic here for you to masturbate later. I assure you I'm not remotely close to what you hold as the supreme single male beauty standard
>>
>>17913696
>you're only a virgin just because you never really tried and it didn't bother you until now
I wouldn't even be lying, it still doesn't bother me. But seeing as confidence is the single most valuable trait in men, I should start building it. Confidence can't exist without experience.
>>
>>17913730
It can bro, desu you sound very confident. So as long as you keep it up with'em ladies, you'll do good.
>>
>>17913739
I know what I have, I'm really only unconfident when it comes to intimacy.
>>
>>17913523
>They all want that stereotypical handsome jock

Do you ever leave the house?
>>
>>17913355
It's lower than you think. Experienced guys bust a nut fast all the time with hot chicks or from long periods of abstinence. Just go with, "It's been a while." Keep lying you're just having a bad night unless you want to be honest with her.
>>
>>17913804
>bust a nut
You think that's the only thing a virgin does differently from experienced guys?
>>
>>17913355

Like a lot of other people have said, Tinder is a disappointment for 90+% of men. It's really hard for average-looking guys to even get matches, no less actual dates or sex.

Girls on Tinder have their pick of the entire male population--and they're not going to choose the "inferior" guys.
>>
>>17913637
>the only good legal route

> prostitutes
> legal

i see you live in Buttfuckistan, friend
>>
>>17914813
>prostitution mostly legal: western Europe, Australia, South America
>prostitution illegal: Africa, Asia, North America
If prostitution is illegal in your country, it's quite likely living in a 3rd world country, or Canada.
>>
>>17914802
Lol so untrue... people who get disappointed with tinder are virgins who go there and only swipe right to 10/10 goddesses. Anyone keeping their feet on the ground will have more sex than they'd get through other means.
>>
>>17914927

I have average-looking friends on Tinder who swipe EVERYONE right and they still haven't had a single match. Are you really going to tell me that they just need to "lower their expectations?" There's not even an opportunity for them to have high expectations because literally no one has swiped them right.
>>
>>17914977
Tinder is not a real time platform. There's a lot of profiles from people who were just curious and dropped it, or people who get in once every month and didn't have the chance to swipe them right yet.

I'm average looking too, and even though I didn't put any effort on my profile, I managed to get dozens of matches. But it still took me one or two months for that.
>>
Women have feelings only for over 7 males.
Confidence is a key word for "neurotypical good looking guy".
>>
Lookism.net is everywhere I look now
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.