[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make myself unattractive to this girl? She's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: boards.4chan.org 1482438519437.png (137KB, 267x272px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1482438519437.png
137KB, 267x272px
How do I make myself unattractive to this girl?

She's not pretty, or interesting, or funny, or smart. All in all, she kinda annoys me. But we work together, and her friends are cool, so I've been hanging out with them recently.

Now, she's been making it clear that she wants anything to do with me. Like, literally asking if I would let her suck my cock at work, in front of co workers. Normally I just laugh it off, but a few times I've straight up told her that she's wasting her time. Her skin is way too thin to be around someone like me, and I can hardly keep interest in girls I /am/ attracted to. I also act like a dick to her because, well, I'm a dick. So far, nothing's convinced her, and she's starting to invite herself into my personal bubble, which is what prompted this post.

I'm popular with pretty much every other girl my age who works there, to the point where they have running 'jokes' about sharing me, and rules about jealousy. This girl just showed up a few months ago and is fucking with the equilibrium I've cultivated, and I want it to stop.
>>
File: 14pr.jpg (35KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
14pr.jpg
35KB, 590x300px
>>17913279
>is fucking with the equilibrium I've cultivated, and I want it to stop
i see that your world is crumbling down, roach
>>
File: tibiriushu.png (10KB, 426x77px) Image search: [Google]
tibiriushu.png
10KB, 426x77px
>>17913279
tell her that you're gay
>>
>>17913279
>I'm popular with pretty much every other girl my age who works there, to the point where they have running 'jokes' about sharing me, and rules about jealousy. This girl just showed up a few months ago and is fucking with the equilibrium I've cultivated, and I want it to stop.

tell me more OP
>>
>>17913279
Some people will never ever stop trying to get you because you seem to be the perfect thing - no matter what. Endurance may be the thing; however, also talk about this uncomfort with the members of the equilibrium, so to speak - what one may not achieve others (and perhaps several of such) can change things.
>>
>>17913279
Watch more anime
>>
>>17914008
This.
Make her seem like the creepy outcast.
>>
>>17913279
get her pregant. she will hate you soon enough....

>really sherlock, how do you know she isnt for you?

>have you tried going out with her?

forgotten the saying: people come into your life for a reason? just remember cant all be winners boy. not everything on this earth is for YOU...

just because you dont like her doesnt mean she dont like you. not every girl can be a 10/10 on everything. but you need to put on your big boy pants and tell her: im not into you if you dont like her. stop fucking around
>>
>>17913800
I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm doing my best to not sound like I'm bragging. I'm not especially handsome or anything, but I'm funny and I work in an industry with a lot of thirsty ladies, so it works out for me.

>>17914008
They know. And they're friends with the problem-girl. Not /as much/ as they are with me, but they're kinda giving her the lay-up whenever she's around, and it makes it annoying when I want to float around and flirt.

>>17914036
I watch a lot of anime. I've actually tried telling her this already.

>>17914110
The girl would be completely tolerable if she didn't physically put herself into my space. I'm not attracted to her, and sorry, but that's the fucking churn. I don't owe her shit, and I'm not afraid to tell her to fuck off. I took her by the shoulders the other day, looked at her in the eyes, and said "I need you to cut the shit out, right now". It didn't work, so now I need another avenue.

Really I think my only option is to really hurt her, emotionally.
>>
>>17914807
Don't you think hurting her will worsen your relationship with your coworkers?
>>
>>17914863
Not really, and even if it did I don't care much
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.