[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've met my 10/10 girl. The problem is that now I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I've met my 10/10 girl. The problem is that now I can't talk to another girl and not think "This girl is not my 10/10". I feel like the effort to talk to another girl is no authentic but I imagine myself trying to talk to my 10/10 and I feel like the effort is authentic because she's all I want in a girl.

I know I have veeeery slim chances with her. How can I stop feeling this way?

Conocí a mi 10/10. El problema de esto es que ahora no puedo hablar con una chica sin pensar "Este no es mi 10/10, mi 10/10 está allá esperando que le hable". Siento que tengo que hacer demasiado esfuerzo para hablar con cualquier chica, pero me imagino hablando con mi 10/10 y puedo sentir cómo todo el esfuerzo que usaría sería genuino porque es todo lo que quiero en la vida.
>>
>>17913261
What the fuck is the stuff on the bottom paragraph?

Trump can't build this wall quick enough
>>
시발
>>
Stop rating women with numbers. It puts them on a pedestal.
>>
>>17913273
And apparently you will be sent away also.

>What the fuck is the stuff in the bottom paragraph?
>>
>>17913261

what is a 10/10 to you now may be an 8 or even a 3 1, 5, 10, hell, 20 years down the line. if you are really looking for the perfect girl, you need one that will serve you in life the way you want a woman to serve you, however that may be.
>>
Get to know her. She'll dispel your fantasy of being your perfect 10/10 girl pretty quick.
What you're doing is putting her on a pedestal. It is a textbook example of putting someone on a pedestal. When you do that to someone, you don't see them as fully human, just an idealised version of what you think a romantic partner should be. If you got to know her well, you would doubtless learn all of the things about her that you DON'T like. Maybe she has shit taste in music. Maybe she's homophobic. Maybe she mixes up the words "exaggerate" and "exacerbate." She's flawed, just like everyone else. The only reason you don't see that is because you don't know her well enough.
>>
>>17913261

Why is she 10/10?
>>
>>17913297

She's exactly my type of girl. When I say she's my 10/10 I'm talking about appearance. She has similar very interests but I know that's not enough to be my 10/10 personality-wise.
>>
>>17913261
I met my 10/10 too OP. I voted for him for president.
>>
>>17913316

You might think she's 10/10, but she probably has average intelligence.

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal and you'll see she's a very real person.
>>
>>17913261
Fuck the shit out of her. Make her know that she has a very small chance of getting with you, even if it's not true. Realize that you have standards and the next 10/10 will be a piece of cake.
>>
>>17913261
>another girl and not think "This girl is not my 10/10"
You can't, welcome to the real world. Say goodbye to (most) of ideal your standards.
/thread
>>
>>17913261
Morite hijueputa
You were lucky enough to find a girl that likes you despite the fact that youre garbage and you want to dump to her.
Just grow up retard no one likes your kind
>>
>>17913261
Try with her, if it dosent work out, learn and move on. Be open minded when meeting new people, theres over 7 billion people on the planet, meaning a shit ton are by default way better than this particular one.
>>
>>17913261
You just have a major case of oneitis. Google it
>>
>>17913261
I doubt that you'd be attracted to her if you didn't enjoy being with her.
>>
>>17913261
>my 10/10 girl
definitely your 10/10 alright
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.