[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in love both with a (best) friend I'm very close with,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1473905378669.jpg (90KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1473905378669.jpg
90KB, 800x1184px
>in love both with a (best) friend I'm very close with, and we don't mind physical contact
>he has a (his first) gf of 5 months and knows I'm gay

I don't want to tell him because it's going to ruin our relationship.
I don't want to avoid him because it's as if I was addicted.

Please help me.
>>
>i don't want to avoid him

Yeah you know what you gotta do. If you don't get some space between you two, he's gonna wonder why you're so down all the time, and why you're acting weird when you see him being happy with his gf. Then it will blow up in your face when he finds out you like him. Meanwhile he's straight and has a gf he's loyal to. So he's gotta cut you off because it's not fair to his gf to keep around a friend who has feelings for him.

So how do you think it's gonna end , if you stay with him?
>>
Nice image.
>>
>>17913095
>he's gonna wonder why you're so down all the time
I keep a mask on, and I'm actually usually genuinely happy when with him.
>and why you're acting weird when you see him being happy with his gf
That hit a bit too close home. Thankfully, she's medium-distance and only visits about once or twice a month.

I can't really avoid him since I'm in class with him for 5 more months - 6 hours a day, 5 days a week.

He's said himself that he's a bit bicurious but I think I'm clinging onto that a bit too much.
>>
>>17913102
Dude he's with someone gotta be that dudes friend and at least wait till he's single or just be an idiot and tell him and hope he doesn't drop you
>>
>>17913109
>wait till he's single
I'm trying... I don't want him to break up with his gf, but that would be the best outcome for me.
>>
>>17913102
You don't /avoid/ him but you certainly hang out with other people besides him when you're not in class. Otherwise that monster of a feeling will grow and grow and make you more depressed when you actually think about it.

So what, maybe he's bicurious bt he's not gonna cheat on his gf with you. And if he did then i'm not sure why you'd want a guy like that.
>>
>>17913113
It might not be the best outcome for you though cause what if it destroys him you'll feel bad too I'd assume
>>
>>17913136
Then there's pretty much no good outcome.
>>
>>17913150
Besides the one where you hang out with other people more and hopefully get over your feelings for him?
>>
>>17913161
That's not as easy as it sounds... I should try, but I don't know if I want to.
>>
>>17913176
If you're not gonna listen to any advice then why are you on here? All you've done is make excuses why you can't do this or that. Literally text someone else to ask if they wanna hang out today. I'm not gonna tell you that it's gonna be fine and dandy to keep hanging out with your straight friend. Good luck man you'll need it.
>>
>>17913176
Dude I wanted to get with this chick for nearly 3 years I was in a similar situation except I'm a guy and she's a girl but it'll be hard to get over you could do better than me and maybe still be friends after
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.