[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... I have been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

And I really don't know how to proceed in life...
Any advice is good for me, I'm really scared to keep going... what should I do?
>>
>>17913058
Get some therapy
>>
Don't worry about it - most 'mental disorders' are not real. You probably got 'diagnosed' because parmaceutical companies just want you hooked on their product. It works because this generation thinks it's cool to be fucked up, which makes them feel special. Man up and don't be such a bitch over nothing.
>>
>>17913058
I guess your therapist has better answers than 4chan...
>>17913068
...like this one for example.
Anyway, good luck on that. I hope you do ok.
>>
Did you get any resources at all from the clinic/hospital that made your diagnosis? There are mental health support groups in every major city; start your search there.
>>
>>17913068
You sounds like a well-informed, empathetic individual who doesn't jump to conclusions and is good at helping people.
>>
>>17913068
Sometime I just lose consciousness and when I wake up, my relatives/friends said I acted up like a completely different person and that really concerns me
>>17913077
That stuff is with my guardians, any updates I will post here.
>>
>>17913068
Nice bait, now fuck off to /pol/ or /b/ where you came from
>>
>>17913058
Talk with your others identities.
Introduce them to Anime
Make them Weaboos
Introduce them to 4chan.
Profit. Then they will be just like you, no differences at all
>>
Get a second opinion, or a third. There are lots of professionals that don't even believe that DID is real because it is incredibly complex and rare. You likely are suffering from something else, either in addition to having DID or instead of and may be misdiagnosed. You don't have to settle for one opinion. After you know your various options then you can start to figure out what will work best for you.
>>
>>17913091
It's not bait, it's true. This generation is just a bunch of entitled pussies. You sound like some liberal fag who can't formulate an argument and calls my post bait.
>>
>>17913068
Diagnosing somebody with DID would actually be a really bad strategy for pushing drugs, since it's a very rare ailment of which not much is known about and no certain form of treatment is easy to decide upon. It would be much easier to just diagnose somebody with a more common disorder for which there is a precedence for treatment, like schizophrenia.

Now if somebody were to profit from hastily misdiagnosing somebody with DID, it would be much more likely it was somebody looking to get themselves noticed because they want to write a paper or something about the research they can conduct on such a rare and mysterious disorder.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.