[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

contact with pretty girls vs undesirables

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1468997221003.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1468997221003.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>tfw only able to flirt with girls I absolutely don't care for
Fucking how do I fix this? I was at a little get together with the people from work and there's 3 girls that work there, one fat and ugly, 2 other reaaally basic but still big boobed girls. For some reason I just shut off with the 2 basic girls but I just don't give a shit what the ugly one thinks about me so I just say whatever I want. I can be kind of rude, especially when drunk I make pretty funny (in mine and other people's opinions) and rude jokes, like really sarcastic. It's how I got all the ugly girls in my class back in high school to always get a crush on my. But I just can't do it with pretty girls. What do?

Also excuse me if I'm being really shallow or whatever, it's just kind of how it is for me and I don't know what other way I should put it.
>>
>>17912720
Nobody? come on guys
>>
>>17912804
Do you talk the same way to the pretty girls?
>>
>>17912839
No I'm incredibly awkward and jokes just don't really come up in my head like usual.
>>
>>17912720
>>>
> Anonymous 01/01/17(Sun)19:51:37 No.17912868▶
>>>17912839
Be yourself.

No, seriously. Be your "best" self, be the person you want to be. I don't really "flirt" with women all that much, I just talk to them like normal fucking people, and I think that actually makes talking and getting to know them easier than trying to "flirt" and inject creepy innuendo into everything.

Take risks and ask out girls you like. Learn from what you may have done wrong but also don't get hung up on mistakes either, because not everyone is going to like you. That's just life.

It's not shallow to find certain people unattractive. As long as you are realistic about your own standards in relation to what you bring to the table,and as long as you aren't insanely picky, you're not being shallow.
>>
>>17912983
>>17912983
You said to try not to flirt, and not inject creepy innuendo into everything but, if you just talk like friends how do you make her ser that u want something else
>>
>>17912983
This

I was an "outcast" just like you seem to have been in school. I basically started getting female attention (in a good way) when I started giving zero fucks and started treating them just like guys

Women hate flirty guys if they weren't into them in the first place, because it's "menacing" to them, in the way that it's the first step to getting in their pants. You wouldn't like anyone getting close to you for personal gain (like gold diggers do), girls are the same.

So just try to close your eyes to boobs and cute faces and treat all of them the same. Girls like men who are confident and nothing shows more confidence then always being yourself to whoever you talk to.
>>
>>17913000
You ask her out.

You COULD flirt by breaking the touch barrier or teasing her a bit too, it doesn't have to be about explicitly sexual stuff.

My behavior with women could easily be confused with flirting, but it's really just me acting sociable and joking around/not being too serious. I don't really "approach" women with any sort of intentions either - there's nothing wrong though if that's your goal. But based on your post you're putting too much pressure on yourself to be "on" in front of certain girls because you put them on sort of a pedestal due to their looks or something. When I engage with people I act the same with everyone regardless of how attracted I am to them. This is mostly because my primary concern in any social interaction is to have a decent conversation, maybe share a few laughs and improve/expand my social life. If a girl just happens to strike my interest I ask her out but I don' really modify my behavior...I might just pay her a little extra attention but that's it. People might think I'm flirting with certain girls when I'm really just trying to socialize, and while there's a place and time for all that courting and flirting stuff I think folks take it too seriously which is why they get so nervous about just the concept of it.

I'm just hinting towards the fact that maybe flirting for you could feel inauthentic, hence you hesitate to engage in that sort of behavior because it feels forced or something. You don't have to listen to anything I say though, remember that.
>>
>>17912983
Yeah this is good advice thanks, but the thing is that I'm not into basic girls at all, mainly because we usually don't really share any interests. Now this doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck her but it does mean that I don't know what the fuck I talk about, the only things she talked about with her friend (the 2 girls are friends) are about their other friends and how they go out and shit. Just pretty fucking boring shit. I guess I'll just ask her about her school or what she thinks about this job or whatever. Those conversations always feel so forced though.
>>
>>17912720
>but I just don't give a shit what the ugly one thinks about me so I just say whatever I want

this is the problem m8

you don't care you talk shit - grills can see that from 10 miles away
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.