[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get comfortable with your body? I keep trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1475.jpg (161KB, 625x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1475.jpg
161KB, 625x732px
How do you get comfortable with your body?

I keep trying to masturbate unsuccessfully and from all the possible reasons of why people can't do it I've reached the conclusion that it must be that.

What does it mean to be comfortable with your body and how do you do that?
>>
Take good care of it. The more you invest in caring for your body the better you will feel and the better you will feel about it. Your body is the most important thing ever. Love and care for it.

If you're overweight/underweight then do something about it until you feel good about it.
>>
>>17912685
I try to eat healthy, I don't smoke on a regular basis and I've quit drinking for a month. I take a shower every 24 hours and cut my nails regularly. What else am I supposed to do?

I'm not overweight but I'm planning to lose some weight (in the healthy range) anyway since it disgusts me to feel my thighs touch, and I'm intending to get signed up to a gym once I get my car back.

What else is there?
>>
>>17912723

Only you know the answer. Ask yourself "Why don't I feel comfortable in my own body?".

Write it at the top of a piece of paper and just write out as many thoughts that answer that question that stream into your mind as you can. Many you can just write off but some of them will be useful actionable insight.
>>
>>17912771
I don't like having tits and having my thighs touch.

That's about it.
>>
>>17912777
Anorexic women have thighs that touch as well as breasts. What really is the problem?
>>
>>17912777

Take it to the next level then. Thighs touching I understand and that is clear actionable insight but "I don't like having tits" isn't quite so clear.

Are you supposed to have tits? If you are then ask yourself why you don't like having them?
>>
>>17912786
I don't like having them and I would prefer not having them.

Does that mean I'm a man, then?

>>17912791
They're disgusting and useless lumps of mushy flesh that get in the way and look ugly. They feel gross and can't be hidden or taken off.
>>
>>17912807
One way or another, you should seek counselling. S/He could do a much better job of helping you than a bunch of randoms on here could.
>>
>>17912829
I'm afraid I have contrary information.

The professional help which I sought was worth less than dirt and I see no reason why they'd upgrade me to a better shrink if I didn't deserve a good one in the first place.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.