[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I messed up, about a week before xmas I went on an end of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o5ogtlV96F1ses711o1_1280.jpg (162KB, 1080x1082px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ogtlV96F1ses711o1_1280.jpg
162KB, 1080x1082px
So I messed up, about a week before xmas I went on an end of semester night out, and I get dragged to dance by a friend of mine, now she's fairly turnt at this point and she's all but dry humping me on the dancefloor, and then we kiss (first time in two years for me).

Now the problem is that she has a boyfriend, and he's a pretty cool guy so i don't wanna fuck him over, but at the same time ever since she's been more "amorous" with me: lingering on hugs, grabbing my hands at any opportunity, that kind of thing. So what do? I had some feels for her when we met but the I found out about her bf and got over it, but now they're coming back.

TL;DR: Made out with friend who has bf, caught feels, think she caught feels, what do?

pic unrelated.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
what other things does she do?

have the two of you talked about the kiss itself or ignored it completely? does she even remember the kiss?
>>
>>17912524

Fuck her. Cheating sex is the hottest thing ever and their relationship won't last anyway.
>>
>>17912631
What happens when she does this to some other guy though?
>>
>>17912637

Nothing? If he does not find out anyway. Whatever you do though don't date her she'll eventually cheat on you. Just fuck the sluts and send her home to boyfriend minutes after you've filled her up with cum. There's no better feeling. Go get em tiger.Inb4 /r9k/ moral autists.
>>
>>17912631
This idiot boyfreind should know better then to trust women. Trusting women to be loyal is like expecting dogs to talk.
>>
>>17912708

kek. This is the best analogy ever. Thank you anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.