[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not good enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Went to a party of friends last night, girl I really like even borderline love because we have so much in common and talk about the same shit is there. I sit next to her all night, we talk a little, this and that. She gets a text and I see outta the corner of my eye the name, its a guys name. Start to understand why she texts me less and less, starts to understand why she wants to hangout less and less, starts to understand I lost, starts to hurt alot inside. I'm still kinda fucked up from it just sitting here alone thinking about it. I miss talking to her but all of her responses are short now to end conversation to obviously go back and text that guy. I think I miss talking and hanging out with her the most honestly its not even a romantic thing at this point its just her company is something I loved alot and now I will never get it again.
>>
>>17912456
I didn't really ask a question for advice it seems, but mainly I wanna know how to fill the void she left in my life. We were texting each other everyday and its hard that it just stopped outta nowhere. I don't blame her though hell if I had a girlfriend then i'd talk to them mainly also but I am not near that point yet to be ready for one, and she was honestly the closest girl i've ever cared and connected with in my life that I thought about having a relationship with, but sadly she is my best friends ex so no matter what I have no chance with her.
>>
>>17912456
One more thing, like to be 100% honest I don't know if the guy she said anything to was a boyfriend or someone she is interested in and talking with or whatever so I have no idea if I should just ask her if she has a boyfriend to get this off my mind. My other thought was to just cut contact with her and give up chasing a dead end dream
>>
>>17912456
>we have so much in common
Your relationship would be boring as fuck.
>>
>>17912479
Its stuff in common like video games, anime, tv shows, meme's. We have enough to keep each other entertained but thats besides the point honestly.
>>
>>17912456
Honestly I think to break it down right now I am feeling very very lonely and I hate it.
>>
>>17912456
Dude forget this girl you have one-itis, you say you almost love her. Which is ridiculous as you don't even have a sexual relationship with her.

Forget about her and don't message her again until she messages you. Get on with your life.
>>
>>17912633
Its alot easier said then done, she was my favorite person to talk with and now I have nothing, just sitting in my room all alone and no one to talk with.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.