[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No big background story. A friend of mine, 26yo, virgin, quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (18KB, 301x488px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 301x488px
No big background story. A friend of mine, 26yo, virgin, quite fat, quite ugly, clean and good smelling wants me to fuck her.

I have some fetishes, but she most likely wont be able to fulfill any of them.

Can do it safely in her house, so the cost would been minimum, just condom and gas.

She wants it to be in more than one time. First she'd give a bj, next something more, but she only wnat it in her pussy like in the 5th time or so (anal would probably come first).

What you guys think? Does it worth it?

I don't have any special affection for her, she's actually quite boring and annoying, so if this shit goes bad and she stops looking at my face it wouldn't be a bad result.

What I expect in pros and cons:

Pro: virtually free, one more virginity taken, any sort of sex I want, if it comes well I could have a free slut, if it goes bad it would be one annoying person less around me.

Cons: at first probably bad bj, bad sex, non attractive girl bothering me more often, and would definitely have to think a way around when she falls in love.

Uglier than the girl in the pic, but about the same fat content.
>>
Could you do it better?
>>
>>17912336

i wouldn't do it, but im not desperate. the fact that you are considering it shows that you are somewhat desperate.

so would you rather rise above your temptations and be a self sustaining man.

or would you rather have sex with a fat ugly chick
>>
>>17912336
Eh, I'd pass it up.
Too much trouble for someone I don't even like to look at.
>>
>>17912336

What's her personality like? She could lose weight; most people can't stop being a cunt.
>>
Seems like she wants to walk you through the sex steps of a regular relationship. Starting easy until you're fucking.

She has to sweeten this deal for you, because right now you have more cons then pros. You'll have to hang with her until you get your dick wet, and her roadmap and virginity sound like it'll end in a lot of drama and clinginess from her part.

Tl;dr: it's a trap
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ieXuofIbkm0
>>
If i put some effort, I can most likely do better. I'd have to go somewhere to hunt chicks, find a target, do the talk and then go to a hotel for that one time. The benefit from the ugly girls would be the price and the possibility of regular free sex.

Indeed, it has passed a few months since last time I got laid, so I might be somewhat taking decisions on despair.

Unless I'd fuck her everyday for hours to make her lose weight, I don't think she would. She's not confortable with her body and do wants to change it, but doesn't put any effort.
At first glance, she's quiet, shy and undermotivated. When she gets comfortable with you, she then proceeds to complain a lot and show some laziness, depending on whoever is around.

I guess she would be submissive in bed, but who knows?

There's absolutely no chance at all that I'd want to have a romantic relationship with her, even if she's looking forward to it I would decline. I don't think she would turn out into a crazy bitch that would try to make my life a mess from that, but, again, who knows?
>>
Clean? Go for it. Make her lose weight and fuck her hard
>>
Make the girl happy. You may even find yourself liking her.
>>
>>17912438
>She's not confortable with her body and do wants to change it
Tell her you'll do it if she loses 20 pounds.
win-win-win
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.