[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent the entirety of 2016 depressed And today I'm at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (151KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 861x1300px
I spent the entirety of 2016 depressed
And today I'm at my lowest

I don't know how to break my depression
I can't do it
I'm all alone

Please help me
I'm always ignored
>>
I don't know how to help but have a bump so that others can see you :3
t. Not ignorer
>>
>>17912130
Call the suicide hotline in your Country NOW OP. They will listen. Right now.
>>
Listen to some deathmetal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVVTOHVXQQA
>>
Whats bugging you? You can do it alone. Just get active and start doing shit you should be doing.
>>
>>17912130
Most likely you are not all alone, i too am currently having a relapse of depression. I know that it sucks. Have you considered seeing a therapist or getting medication? Its alot of work to fix it all and i know from experience that trying to fix it alone just makes it worse.
>>
Give back story maybe then we can actually help you. What's going on and what is making so sad and depressed?
>>
You are not alone. Fampai- to the other poster's point- you have to share more. It will be psychologically beneficial to release what is built up, and we get the benefit of making fun of you. :)
>>
>>17912595
>>17912436
>>17912161
I'll just list issues off the top of my head. I'm drunk so I'm gonna forget some.

1. First girl I've ever loved is fucking my friend

2. Have to repeat a year - risk getting low grades

3. Alcohol problem now from drinking to soothe my depression

4. Burned too many bridges, lonely and alone and don't connect with people

5. I don't do anything with my life. It's linear. It's boring. It's scary.

6. Poor, almost non existent relationship with my family

7. Lots of neglect growing up - I require lots of support sometimes and it has driven everyone away

8. Can't trust people and it drives them away

9. Depression drives people away

10. Depressed because I've driven everyone away

11. Really bad at all the hobbies I peruse - have nothing to look forward to

Just feel like a shit and worthless human

I feel small and childish

I feel like a child

Thanks for listening o my childish strop
>>
Basically I'm a big lonely child
>>
Clinical depression isn't real, pussy. Get over yourself.
"Waaahhh I'm so useless!" - You're right, you are a man-child
>>
>>17912130

>I'm always ignored

from this sentiment i can feel the source of your depression. you look for validation outside of the self. others wont "pay attention" to you unless your personality demands their attention. abandon meekness, shyness, pettiness, and jealousy. exult knowledge, wisdom, courage, strength.
>>
See a therapist. Get anti depression meds.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.