[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

My gf told me she wanted me to leave a permanent mark on her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

My gf told me she wanted me to leave a permanent mark on her boobs. Shes been asking me for a month now.

I bit her boob and sucked it as hard as I could 100 times. It looked really bad. But this was turning her on.

Then she wanted me to bite her neck really hard and suck but she told me not to leave a mark. Well I realized I accidently ended up leaving a mark this time and then she was upset with me and said "are you proud of yourself? how am i gonna explain this to my parents?"

How is it my fault? She has this running joke she says "thats your idea" and winks at me. Whenever she suggests anything new or kinky. Why does she want me to take responsibility?
>>
>>17912123
Tell her stupid ass to put some make up over it and all will be well.
>>
>>17912123
So what if her parents see it? If they know you're her bf then they also know that you're fucking her pussy every night, why would they be mad about a mark on her neck?
>>
>>17912152
its trashy
>>
She asked you not to leave a mark doing something that would leave a mark 100% sure

Tell her to act like a grown up and own it
>>
kek, when I was in highschool I had a girlfriend who loved giving and receiving hickeys. I would leave marks on both sides of her neck and call her Frankenstein, but the fact that she had to hide it from her parents and at school was really exciting for her. It made her feel rebellious and whatnot. She just covered it with makeup.

She wants you to take responsibility because she doesn't want to feel like a perverted slut.
>>
>>17912123
The best way to disguise a hicky is to beat bastard living fuck out of her, so that it just blends in with all the other bruises.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.