[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister ran away from home after fight with mum. Do I tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tZECGWs.png (150KB, 523x276px) Image search: [Google]
tZECGWs.png
150KB, 523x276px
My sister ran away from home after fight with mum. Do I tell her?

Mum is somewhat unstable so Im not sure how she'd respond. Probably panic and pass out or something. Sister probably went to a friend's house but she's turned off her phone so I cant reach her. What do I do
>>
I think she has the right to know but telling her wont help anything.
>>
>>17911991

Report it immediately and yes, tell her. If she's underage she can easily end up in a compromised position.
>>
>>17912007
She's 16. Just got off the phone with her. She's coming back. Should I tell mum now? I mean if she just sneaks in then they wont fight. If I tell my mother she will probably act aggressive and make things worse. But on the other hand I dont want her to think that she can sneak out whenever without any consequences.
>>
>>17911991
The talk to your sister. Tell her about the risks she is taking, how you will help her but she must always stay in touch with you. Show her you care and expect it to be a two way thing.
>>
>>17912019
She's back. I'll talk to her but I've had similar convos before and she's currently at that age where they thing theyre adults and telling them the risks is treating them like kids
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.