[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >really sweet girl at uni >start working with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 47400781_p0.jpg (121KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
47400781_p0.jpg
121KB, 800x1000px
>be me
>really sweet girl at uni
>start working with her at uni
>went with her to a party last week
>she said she really liked it and it was the first time in a long while she felt she could actually talk with someone (we both ar ementally fucked up)
>I always have to write her she never writes me I had to ask her last week as well first but then she came with me alone to the party
>yesterday she said she's going to have dinner at a friends place and then go to sleep since she is ill and has to work tomorrow (today) but she will go partying today later
>I want to go with her
>She obviously won't text me

Question is should I text her? Everyone tells me I shouldnt because it would make me look as if I am chasing her because she never initiates on her own if we aren't already together.

>pic somehow related
kinda reminds me of her
>>
Sneak into her room at night while she's sleeping and cuddle. Bitches love being randomly cuddled
>>
>>17911959
to give more context if we are alone though she acts heavily as if we are a couple already.

>last week party
>everyone thinks there we are a couple thanks to how she acted
>we sit down just talk
>while she tells me her girlish shit she has the biggest grin on her face and the widest puppy eyes ever simply out of joy talking to me.
>still she never ever feels the need to write to me on her own without me starting it.
>>
There are many reasons why she would act like that, so we can't really say what's going on inside her head. It may also be because you're too clingy (yeah, I know you don't think you are, but most people don't realize it when they are). Thing is, I see this kind of behavior as a red flag. It's what books about manipulations or seduction teaches you to do in order to make someone fall for you. It's also a thing many girls do, consciously or not just to feel good about themselves. But, of course it may be nothing like that, let's not jump to conclusions.

If I were you I'd ask her out soon, preferably somewhere you can dance. If she declines it because she's busy ask when she's free and set a date then. If she's never free or she doesn't want to go out in the first place it's ogre. Stop contacting her. If she does accept go out with her and be as flirty as possible. Compliment her, make sexual jokes/remarks, talk about intimate stuff, touch her, go for a kiss. Basically make it clear that you want to fuck her and keep one-upping your advances until she stops you or you get her in bed (or until you kiss if for some reason you don't want to/can't fuck her). This can obviously blow up in your face pretty hard, but if she's actually attracted to you she most likely will go with it. Especially if there's alcohol involved.
>>
>>17911959
Don't interpret too much in just the texting behavior. Not everyone likes to text as much as someone else.
And if you are the one who takes the initative on organizing dates then that's not necesarrily bad
>>
I would so fuck Guardian Eatos.
>>
>>17912064
Too bad she already gets fucked by the cards in your graveyard.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.