[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

long distance dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 0f56f003480f29d903cbd54ed755e13c.jpg (600KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0f56f003480f29d903cbd54ed755e13c.jpg
600KB, 1280x720px
I live in town A and met a girl living in town B and I am there once a week for work. (Travel time: 2.5h)
We had one date and wanted to meet again, but now she texts me that she's unsure if she can handle our distance, as we can only see us every now and then, and that we maybe should end it before we fall in love.

What should I do or say? I don't wanna let go yet and it would be possible for me to move to town B in future, but not now and not just because of a date of course.

I'm 23, never had a girlfriend or a date before, but I think she could be the one for me.
>>
LDRs don't work. You're delusional.
>>
That's not too big of a distance. She must not care enough if she would rather end it then relocate. Sorry op
>>
>>17911967
If we would get to the state of a relationship, I would probably move.
would it help to make her a promise like this at this point?
>>
>>17911978
it is quite a distance if i can't really stay overnight there imo.
and the distance limits the times we see to a maximum of twice a week
>>
>>17911984
If you've only been on one date, making a promise will achieve the opposite.

Also, moving because of a girl, are you crazy dude? You're seeing her, not marrying the broad.
>>
>>17912041
Well at some point one of us has to move if we don't want a LDR and don't want to end it
>>
>>17911956
Lol op, is already acting like a typical virginfag. So many red flags, and he's already becoming a clingy faggot. God bless virginfags.
>>
>>17911967
Wrong. SOME LDRs don't last to the point that that they become anything more than that and they dissolve. If a LDR works it will develop into something more. Settling down with someone (assuming that's thw end goal) based on geographical location is handy but flawed
>>
>>17911956
If she's having doubts you will either have to show her how it can work or she will cheat. Option A doesn't sound easy as it's you first relationship option B will destroy you because you're already falling for her after a few dates. I suggest see it aseems a casual relationship for you to get some experience, be chill but enjoy it for what it is now, not what you want it to be, who knows, she might star falling for you and move to your area.
>>
>>17911956
Dude you are only 23 and this was your first date with a girl. Stop thinking she is the one for you, save yourself the work and stress and don't pursue this. There are plenty of girls in you area who you could date. And you are already thinking of moving to her, I say get over her and forget about her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.