[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you dudes here put off relationships out of not wanting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: nicePussy.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nicePussy.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Do any of you dudes here put off relationships out of not wanting to risk becoming a parent when you dont want to yet?

I've seen lots of guys around me of my generation working similarly low pay jobs that just screw up their lives having children and they're never going to get out of that rut because all their time and money is spent on raising children they didn't really want and they can't provide a good loving home for their children because they're stressed from work/ have no money/ rely on benefits etc.

Am I being rational? It's been a long time since I've had a relationship and I miss it but at the same time I don't think I could cope with becoming a parent in my circumstances.

What would you do?
>>
>>17911837
>What would you do?

be smart?

its not that hard if you're careful. wear a condom or get her to take the pill, do both if you're really scared. if you fuck up, get her to take the morning after pill.
>>
>>17911843
Some of the guys I know did all that and still ended up as parents.

Maybe the condom broke or she "forgot" to take the pill etc then there's no going back because the woman wants to keep it and the man just has to accept that.

How else can you escape that risk other than a vasectomy?
>>
You can be in a relationship without sex or vaginal sex until you're both ready and more comfortable.

There's also better birth control than condoms and pills, like the arm implant.
>>
>>17911924
>Maybe the condom broke or she "forgot" to take the pill etc

you forget to take the pill on just a one off, you're still protected against pregnancy. im pretty sure the pack is set out in a way that helps you keep track of the pills you have taken.

condom could of broke but this is extremely rare. you can get pregnant while on the pill but its extremely rare. more likely your friends where stupid. people like to lie because they dont want to face the shame of being stupid.

>How else can you escape that risk other than a vasectomy?

dont think there is. if you're really bothered, you could just put off getting into a serious relationship until you're ready. if your friends where working low paid jobs and not doing anything about it before having a kid, they probably wouldent of done anything anyway.
>>
>>17911938
>if your friends where working low paid jobs and not doing anything about it before having a kid, they probably wouldent of done anything anyway.

That's a good point, I hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks.
>>
>>17911924
First of all, most women you may have sex with don't want children, so they'll be careful not to get pregnant too and if they do most of them will abort. Not all of them are mindless drones whose only purpose is to get impregnated by anyone, at any costs.

And as that guy said, if you're careful the chances of her getting pregnant is really low. Use a condom every time and if you're extra paranoid check if it was broken every time. If it's broken go buy her a plan-B pill and watch her swallow it. If you do these things the chances that you get someone pregnant are so close to 0 that worrying about them is pointless. Might as well worry about a plane crashing on your house when youre sleeping.
>>
>>17911974

Thanks man. I really appreciate your perspective. You're right, with proper precautions the risk is so low it isn't a factor.

I guess you could also say that all the people I know that became parents didn't take all the precautions available so it's their fault they have children.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.