[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, would you date a guy who's had gay sex? Specifically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: bAJzFlA.jpg (105KB, 634x886px) Image search: [Google]
bAJzFlA.jpg
105KB, 634x886px
Femanons, would you date a guy who's had gay sex? Specifically, a guy who took it up the ass from another guy.
He's definitely bi and definitely only interested in you. Would you judge him?
>>
Thats a turnoff for MANY women and if someone would Tell a girl that he took a dick up his ass that would destroy any respect towards him as a man
>>
>>17911501
I can't imagine why you'd need to give someone the specifics of your previous sexual experiences. If it's already known that you're bi I think there's some expectation that you've had a gay experience or two
>>
>>17911527
pls that's kinda hot
>>
This is like asking, "would you kiss a girl who likes to give rimjobs? She definitely licks buttholes and is only interested in me. Risk getting shit in my teeth?"

If you didn't know the dirty detail, what would you do?
>>
>>17911501
you are asking for trouble and not worth your time. you'll never get it out of your head the guy likes dick as much as you
>>
>>17911501
Yeah, it's hot.
>>
As a fellow bisexual man, it's always better to lie to women and tell the truth to men. This is how you get the two sexes to be receptive to you.
>>
I would date him and not judge
>>
>>17911701
are u hot ;)
>>
>>17911712
Ask my boyfriend (he likes boys too, kek)
>>
I'd never tell that to a woman, unless I know beforehand her opinion of it. And even the I'm sure she'll look at me differently.
>>
The only way a woman won't mind is if she's a degenerate who's had over 1000 miles of dick inside her. A normal woman will always prefer you just lie to her and say you've never done anything gay like a normal man. When you dump her for a man it will be even more devastating too.
>>
>>17911501
Ive never had gay sex but some of even the most depraded drug addict party bi sjw girls say theyre open to that and unless they have a fetish that relates to it they are genuinely repulse by it.

Its a joke honeatly but being bi as a guyto girls is disgusting to them, they'll lie and say its finebut if they are romantically interested in you that is a turn off.
>>
My wife doesn't mind my kink for twinks...
>>
>all of these people saying to lie

Literally how women get AIDS.
>>
>>17911723
that doesnt hurt ur womanhood?
>>
I'm on the other end of the spectrum: I'm a guy with a bi girlfriend

I find it awesome that we have women as a common interest. You'll probably never be as intimate with a friend as you can be with a partner, so it allows for very interesting sex conversations.

I guess it depends on how you view masculinity too. If you're all about male dominancy and "alphaness", this might be a riskier bet for you, since you'll need to get over him liking dick. You also have to get over him liking something you'll never have.

As long as you keep an open mind it has potential for fun. Me and my gf had a fwb who dated a bi guy and she said it was very mind opening, although she didn't go in deeper details. Bi partners have a huge potential for fun threesomes.
>>
>>17911796
no. why would it?
>>
>>17911820
he and his friends ever fucked you :D
>>
>>17911836
he is way too jealous for that
>>
>>17911850
so he prefers to fuck guys without you there lol ok
>>
>>17911791
>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013. If current diagnosis rates continue, 1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime

Jesus Christ I don't blame women for not wanting bi guys
>>
>>17911686
How is your HIV treatment going?
>>
File: 200% smug trump.jpg (66KB, 428x467px) Image search: [Google]
200% smug trump.jpg
66KB, 428x467px
>>17911885
>get tested for HIV
>negative

pretty great
>>
>>17911686
>Spreading AIDS
Go to hell
>>
>>17911921
You're only worried because you have risky behaviour right? You probably take it in the ass and suck craiglist dick, othewise you wouldn't have to worry...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.