[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to visit my long distance boyfriend a few months ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (45KB, 436x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 436x337px
I went to visit my long distance boyfriend a few months ago. We spent a week together but he seemed a bit off in that week.

When I flew home he didn't return my texts for 2 days and so I eventually asked him if he's breaking up with me why he was doing it and he said because of his ex.

So we kept in contact and I supported him as he was upset about his ex and that he couldn't be with her. Talked him out of suicide and into getting professional help. It hurt that while I loved him he never felt anything for me, he didn't pine for me at all, he only cared about his ex.

So my parents live in the same city he lives. I was going to visit them in December/January and he suggested we meet up.

I agreed at first, but I started to feel hurt. I told my ex that I didn't feel right about seeing him after everything that happened, that I still cared about him but I didn't forgive him. I told him why I was hurt and I told him that I shouldn't have seen him the first time. He tried to justify what he did by saying that the weekend I came to visit him he was supposed to visit his ex but he felt too bad to just leave me alone. He could have salvaged his old relationship. Honestly this just hurt me more.

He said he still saw me as a good friend after I helped him deal with the break up and he hoped I would reconsider meeting up with him. I told him that I decided to fly back home early. But I'm glad we could be friends. He never replied to me. And we haven't spoken since last week Wednesday.

I noticed he blocked me yesterday on whatsapp and removed me off Facebook. If he saw me as a good friend, why would he do that? I know I didn't see him but I explained that it would be too difficult for me. He didn't even remove that tinder girl that turned out to have a bf, but he removes me " a good friend"

Pic unrelated.
>>
He wanted you back. "Friend" was just a word to warm things up again.

I'd personally move on.
He sounds a bit too self-absorbed. Also, long distance relationship with a bad start. Hope you two are young.
Good luck.
>>
>>17911522
Early 20's for me mid 20's for him.

And thanks for the luck.
>>
You're not the only one who has made a long distance mistake. So if you feel like you wasted time, money, effort, etc. You have no idea.
>>
>>17911556
In fact, I'll go ahead and tell you my tragically beta of a story. So you get a taste of how cruel life can be.

I was talking to this chick from South Africa who lives(d) in Chicago. Met on a social app, talked on kik for months on and off, because she was suicidal and ignored ppl in a very rash hateful manner.

But still I felt sorry for her, because she was so out of place there. Her ex dumped her because she started developing feelings for a guy who knew her ex, and he told her ex. Ex breaks up with her, she turns out a mess. Similar to your story OP, except she actually cut herself n tried killing herself. She was desperate for attention really, and I didn't know any better then, just wanted to help her, and maybe show her the affection she lacked.

Long story short. She gets raped by her cousins roomate one day and jumps on kik to tell me about it. Sad as shit, said her stomach was in knots. I thought, okay, this is the big one... she's definitely gonna kill herself this time... So, believe jt or not (I was a roofer at the time and paid for all my own stuff, rent, food, travel, I had no help from the gov) I travelled over thinking I could help her. Big mistake.

She blocked me on kik again, wouldn't respond. I was going crazy thinking "this is it". So, took a greyhound, all I could afford with my $600 saved up. Went over. When I arrived, Chicago had a snowstorm, and me, I had never even seen snow before. I was trying every desperate means to try and contact her, with no luck. I was totally unprepared for that cold... Looked everywhere for her, lake, police station, hospital, other places.. no luck. Almost died of a fever at a greyhound station later. Got back home, a friend of mine then was able to contact her, she told me "she called you a fool". Today, of course I couldn't disagree more. "How could you share my private stuff with ppl like that!", ppl I trusted to help me... after all that, and nearly dying myself.. pff.
>>
>>17911577
couldn't agree more* rather

about the whole being a fool then. i was very foolish indeed.

my advice to ALL of the /adv/ community, never waste your hard earned money on attention whores.
>>
>>17911587
Your story is worse. Bitch didn't deserve you.

I'm tempted to message him (text as whatsapp is blocked) and say " if I'm such a good friend why did you cut me out of your life"

But I don't want to boost his ego anymore than I have, I don't want to be used anymore than I have been.
>>
>>17911613
Yeah, don't. Someone who takes for granted that level of effort isn't worth it.
>>
>>17911477
>If he saw me as a good friend, why would he do that?

he wouldn't

that was a line he was using to get in your pants 1 more time

please just find some local guy you can spend time with by driving less than 20 mins
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.