[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

trouble in the bedroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

my girlfriend just gave me an hour long hand job and I never felt close to finishing. I've been taking longer recently, I'm getting tired of it. I love this girl, I don't know what's wrong. I understand it may be lack of variety, she refuses to give me blow jobs dispite me gladly going down on her, and doesn't think there's anything g else to do. I've got some dam blue balls right now, and there's nothing I can do about it. what can i do to combat this. I've cut back on masturbation a lot recently, and she hasn't touched me much over the past few weeks, so I feel I can rule out death Grove for the most part.
>>
Sex....?
>>
>>17911460
>she refuses to give me blow jobs dispite me gladly going down on her
You dump her is what you do.
>>
>>17911468
Shes a muslim and wont have sex with me until marriage
>>
>>17911472
gg
no re.
>>
>>17911472
gg, you got a couple options I guess..

Prob best one is to try get her so fucking horny for you that she breaks

or wait, maybe she'll grow out of it and change her mind

or just start jackin off again
>>
>>17911478
>so horny she breaks

Do this. I'd like to see this happen.

Does she let you rub her and shit?
>>
>>17911487
Actually, ignore that last part. I'm tired as fuck and didn't realise you do that shit already.

But yeah, tease the shit out of her.
>>
>>17911472
She'll probably want you to convert to Islam as well.
>>
>>17911478
>>17911487
Yeah I can rub her and make her cum
>>17911492
She never said anything like that
>>
>>17911497
If she is muslim and you do marry then you will have to as it mandatory in Islam. She is probably wondering how to tell you.
>>
>>17911472
I'm terribly sorry.
>>
>>17911472
that sucks. at least you'll have a tight as fuck pussy to break in.
>>
>>17911471
I've thought about it but I don't think it's a good enough reason. I'm going to give her a proper talking at if she doesn't improve, she seriously doesn't give a shit about sexual stuff, dispite knowing it's how I gauge her feelings for me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.