[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to figure out if you've gained weight without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1471.jpg (68KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1471.jpg
68KB, 700x479px
Is there any way to figure out if you've gained weight without access to a scale?

I keep feeling puffy and disgusting but a scale would cost money and I think I'll just go without buying groceries for a while.
>>
Sounds like a plan. Glad we could help
>>
If you think there's any visual changes in how you look, then compare yourself to older picture of you.

I went from 9 stone to 11 stone over half a year, and didn't have access to scales, but noticed that I had filled out more in places.

I did eventually get a set of scales. You should just order one off of Amazon or something, they cost like £10 or something (Whatever that is in $ - prolly like less than $15)
>>
>>17911418
You could offer some input on how to make this feeling go away.

It's like someone dipped me in glue and rolled me in the boiled down physical embodiment of disgust.
>>
>>17911420
I'll have to find old photos, but that's a good idea I guess. I haven't taken a photo of myself for like a year or something.

I'm too stupid to figure out how to order things online.
>>
>>17911426

I understand your sentiment about ordering online, but it's really not as difficult as it seems. Can just seem intimidating and scary because its perhaps something you've never done before.

Amazon is usually a pretty good place to go on, just because of its simplistic layout. Give it a shot, maybe ask if you need help.
>>
>>17911430
I appreciate your willingness to help but I'll rather die than start messing with that stuff.
>>
>>17911440

You could ask around friends or someone close if you could borrow a set of scales, should they have any?
>>
>>17911442
All my friends and family are obese and someone smaller than them being fat is an offensive idea to bring up.
>>
>>17911417
>>17911440
>>17911451
>figure out if you've gained weight without access to a scale
>I'm too stupid to figure out how to order things online
>I'll rather die than start messing with that stuff
>All my friends and family are obese

the fuq OP where do you live? how do you even use the internet

Do you have anything that could be used to measure diameter of your stomach?
>>
>>17911529
Yeah no shit imagine being both fat AND stupid.

I guess a measuring tape is cheaper than a scale but I have no recollection of what my waist has been before.
>>
>>17911757
>I have no recollection of what my waist has been before

Does it look ok now? without a pic I cant tell you.

Say you don't want to put on fat in your stomach, measure around that area. Then exercise more (try to find out info here http://i.imgur.com/N67h8.jpg or pastebin.com/HugRbGqH) and eat slightly less calorie. After a few months if the stomach measurement is decreasing it means you are going in the right direction (if you hate being fat), regardless of how you look before.
>>
>>17911826
I've been eating way too much recently, I'll gotta get my shit together again. Making some kind of a makeshift waist measure probably works, right now the best I have to go with is my cheeks looking puffy and I can't find my hipbones as easy as I've recalled.
>>
I can always tell by how my clothes are fitting.
>>
>have weight gain fetish
>this thread made me diamonds
my advice is to continue eating as you have without buying a scale OP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.