[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, what the hell else was I supposed to do here? At around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Puppy.jpg (43KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
Puppy.jpg
43KB, 400x325px
Okay, what the hell else was I supposed to do here?

At around 8 PM this girl that i've been on a few dates with sends me a snapchat saying "just me and this bottle of wine tonight I guess".

I respond and after a few messages I say "well if you're not dead set on finishing that bottle of wine by yourself just let me know!"... to which she repliess "I might take you up on that offer!"

Well a few hours later and she texts me asking me what i'm up to and we start having a conversation and everything but she never invites me over... I don't get it...
>>
Ask if she's down to hang dude, it's not rocket science. If she says nah, then fuck it dude.
>>
It's a girl's way of saying "I'm horny as shit and you've been selected to come slay my pussy".

I wish girls would actually text this, but we must make do.
>>
I mean, I felt like I put the offer out already.. I didn't want to be pushy and say it again. I felt like the ball was in her court..
>>
>>17911384
Be what you think is "pushy", because that is not pushy, is it confidence and assertiveness that chicks like and respect.

Obviously the broad wants you to bury your dick in her pussy despite being such a fgt, so get in there and nut in her mouth, broh.
>>
>>17911309
girls don't like being the one asking, so she hinted it for you to hold her up on the offer, clearly you didn't get it, but it's okay! just ask to see her as soon as possible!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.