[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive seen reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

My life has been taking away by so many.

I've realized I've been desperate. So desperate at the wrong wrong people and i couldnt express myself. I shouldove kept my mouth shut but I shouldove obeyd.

I can tell you, the more you remember the more you become an anemic fool and that's were your suppose to relax and face the other way.

Surrendering awaits and you must sit.

Facing , will slice your brain and the blood will be cleanse.

Its your becoming.

Its poor to know that these addictions ruins people life's. Its not my fault. I know what I have but they also know very very well.

So much progressive with darkness that we don't see, we get blinded by adreline (anger,that's were they control its perversion)

But its good to know someone's out there to help us but remember. We have only one god.

Spend time with your expression of sadness,happiness, etc. Because there will be someone looking to suck your blood dry like a dead rodent.

As they say the young grows tommorow.

Fear is key. Fear it works. U don't even have to face it because you, as a person is always right.

But don't forget who is trying and throwing something at you. Don't over think. Think with good heart.

The word desperate is what makes us want to know but blindley become anemic.despratness is our human weakness.

Remember who's watching you
>>
>>17911252
Is this a really lame attempt at post modernist poetry?
>>
>>17911252
OP your post is so disjointed and badly written as to be almost totally incomprehensible. You seem to be unhappy about something, but that is absolutely all I can understand from your post.

Try again, working REAL hard to decide exactly what you want to say and to say it as simply and clearly as possible.
>>
>>17911275
Oh shit, this is a suicide note.
>>
>>17911345
Crap. What do we do?
>>
OP, it'll be okay. Really it will.
>>
I don't think so

Be drunk and you'll read it clear ;
>>
I get what OP is saying, I think, but if I'm even slightly correct about what he is talking about I don't think many people will get what he is trying to say. I'm going through some crazy shit too.

>>17911275
No.

>>17911308
It's not that simple.

>>17911345
>>17911355
Probably not.

>>17911360
:)

>>17912230
?

>>17911252
Now, I have so much I would like to talk about, but tell me, what's your take on music in relation to what you have been going through?
>>
>>17912334
Listen to this https://youtu.be/sweIA3pfklY
>>
>>17912344
Been through so much shit that this song resonates with some fucking strange theories and is just a shit track at the same time. After all, I don't know shit and I don't know Lil Jon.
>>
>>17912361
I mean, I'm currently fucking lost (or not) or something. That's how bad shit is. Any advice or questions?
>>
>>17912373
Nigga sober up
>>
>>17912380
>Nigga sober up
How?
>>
I don't have a type of music.

When your drunk, your drinking its posion (: My text may have bad grammer...yes it does..

Right times comes with right moments..

Either way, don't be to happy, because you'll fall asleep. That's how you trap yourself, also within being desperate. I've learn my lesson. You and I would've been talking about this a long time ago. But I lost myself. Waiting for the real truth to come to me...the truth is I never understood life...probably never...

I'm talking about being desperate...really really tortured despreateness.
I've remembered 4chan predicted murders, seen hackers, seen kek magic work on someone.

Its all in the real. Killers,stabbers, murders are all there. Some of them Seen the word by what they do instead of what they say.

So called " innocent people " or should I say white people (for example) are full of targeted people to be killed
>>
The fact you're watching me throughout my days is what keeps me going.

Be better if you were here in person though.
>>
Again. Why do you need someone to be watched, If you can watch yourself. You don't really need a third arm. Some do.

Things seems different at first but its the same. Don't tolerant yourself with yourself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.