[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being dead serious. Is there a legitimate way to gain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 188x132px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 188x132px
I'm being dead serious. Is there a legitimate way to gain immortality or something of that topic?
>>
>>17911074
there have been some animal drug testing that have increased life span of an animal by 30% and healing capabilities by quite a bit.

Look them up, break in or buy or bribe who ever makes it and try it? it also might do the opposite btw.
>>
If there was, do you think you'd first find out by asking about it on 4chan?
>>
>>17911074
For your body? Not yet but it's likely to be possible in the future, one way or another.

Also achievements to keep you in memories of people long after you're gone.
>>
Maybe if your were in the Rothschild family or belonged to the 0.00000001%
>>
File: 1479765436849.jpg (937KB, 858x999px) Image search: [Google]
1479765436849.jpg
937KB, 858x999px
While there may be a cure-all invented in the future, it is exceedingly unlikely, and you will almost certainly never have it. You are going to grow old, so plan for it before it happens. You are not immortal, and you will not be spry forever, accept that and work around it or suffer the consequences in time.
>>
>>17911074
Yeah but you're gona have to wait ~80 years lol.
>>
It'll happen in the next 50 or 60 years, you'd better have a shitload of cash saved up until then. Keep in mind immortality is a curse as well as a blessing, the curse being much more apparent in your infinite life.
>>
>>17911112
>While there may be a cure-all invented in the future, it is exceedingly unlikely, and you will almost certainly never have it. You are going to grow old
Nah we've already discovered how to reverse cellular aging let alone stop it, its coming very soon and it will be a huge debate in our lifetimes.
>>
>>17911074

man in china lived to be over 400 years old. did so by having a diet that was almost entirely vegetarian and living a mostly natural lifestyle.

you can't live forever and eat twinkies, or hell even eating that much meat. you need much healthier air than you can get anywhere that cars can reach and a lot more sun light than the average person considers normal.

ultimately, its not erally worth it or fun.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.