[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do normies think about people with no friends? With no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1478144758264.jpg (75KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
1478144758264.jpg
75KB, 720x719px
What do normies think about people with no friends?

With no other information apart from that, do they think:
"Aw that sucks, I'm sure he'll find some soon"
"Lol kinda weird but whatever"
"(nothing)"
"Lol what the fuck, this guy's a loser"
>>
All of the above but it's a very transient thing for them to be thinking about, so if it's bothering you and you can't get over it just realize they expend less than .0001% of their energy considering you. And unless you're a hardcore narcissist this should be a relief.
>>
>>17911036
I mean it's a red flag but I've never met anyone worth remembering that didn't have at least one friend.

It also depends on the person, if they are normal I'd probably not think much of it, but without prying I'd still assume they had friends.

You'd be surprised but most people are too wrapped up worrying about their own shit nearly 24/7.
>>
all people who are weaboos or reddit/4chan posters dont hive mind think in one way

you 17 year old generalizing dickhead
>>
I just feel bad for them unless they prove themselves to be someone who doesn't deserve friends
>>
>>17911036
>"Lol what the fuck, this guy's a loser"
Variations of that.

In most cases, if a person absolutely got no friends, there is something massively wrong with them.
>>
>>17911036
I've never had any friends, but I've had tons of female attention and a handful of girlfriends.

Honestly just wish I could have some real fucking friends.
>>
>>17911078
Same for me, except in reverse. I wish one of the guys who liked me wanted to be friends.
>>
>>17911078
I'm the exact opposite
>>
>>17911100
No man will ever want to be just friends if you're a girl. Get female friends.
>>
>>17911036
>"(nothing)"
This. They might have a preconceived idea of you being a loser byt they really don't think that much about it.
>>
>>17911106
>No man will ever
Stop projecting.
>>
File: 1478887885471.jpg (2MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
1478887885471.jpg
2MB, 3000x1688px
If you have no friends, as in ZERO fucking humans that you interact with on a weekly basis, then yes people will view you piteously. You may be able to avoid this if you are quite handsome by appearing eccentric, but if you could pull off that act you'd probably have more friends. As such, you'll probably be viewed as varying levels of weird depending on your appearance.

The first thing that women view in a man (I assume you are asking for relationship advice given the picture and that it's on /adv/) is how desperate you are. If you have no friends, you're going to be clingy and begging her for time. Either make up friends time and friends, or find things to do in your free time. Women view desperation more lowly than anything else. You could be the prettiest man on Earth and if you seem absolutely desperate you will still scare women away.
>>
>>17911106
Do you know what girls are like, to each other? No thank you. I could always make gay friends. I also have one completely platonic bff.
>>
>>17911231
You're right, no girl wants to be friends with a girl who thinks girls make bad friends
>>
>>17911239
Well, maybe it's just the girls I've been friends with, but they're mean, catty, go hot an cold, play exclusion games etc.
>>
>>17911036
Why the fuck would you be autistic enough to actually tell people you have no friends? Pity friends WILL RESENT YOU.

If you have no friends, the normal way to act is to never tell anyone until you have many friends. It's when you literally fucking tell someone "I have no friends" that you instantly throw yourself into the intolerable, needy friend zone.

Being desperate only works if you're good looking.
>>
>>17911239
Girls who hate on other girls are the worst kind of girl.
>>17911270
lmao, here's a secret
You were never friends.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.