[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just need to vent.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: KcxPbWy.jpg (40KB, 576x308px) Image search: [Google]
KcxPbWy.jpg
40KB, 576x308px
Im very depressed. I have a lot to be thankful for, but a lot of bad things have happened too. My grandma died in 2008 because of age, my mom was murdered in 2011 and its a cold case that the police say they may prosecute her boyfriend "soon". My heath has declined since then, I was super fit, im now approaching 30 and am moderately overweight, with heart/ blood pressure problems. I hate this time of year without my mother and grandmother.

On the positive side, I have a good group of friends, I finished college, co own 3 home, two of which I rent out. Pretty safe financially for retirement.

I am especially depressed this year though, I am a complete failure with relationships, the girl I have liked for years just agreed to marry her abusive dick fodder boyfriend. I have a ton of trouble meeting women, and I have never met one where we both clicked. Either she is into me or the other way around. Its so rare I even go on dates, that I have a feeling of dread setting in that ill never get married and have kids now that im nearing 30.
>>
>>17910969
>my mom was murdered in 2011
Damn, man. That blows.

>the girl I have liked for years just agreed to marry her abusive dick fodder boyfriend
Tells more about her failure to pick a decent partner than your failure with relationshits.

>Either she is into me or the other way around.
If there are chicks into you, you're clearly dating material. Just didn't find the right person yet. Obviously that still sucks but you could be some disgusting r9k neckbeard.
>>
File: 1435199357630.jpg (28KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435199357630.jpg
28KB, 309x400px
>>17911075
Thanks. That makes me feel a bit better. I know I shouldn't complain, Im fairly fortunate. It blows my mind how many awful people are. Most my women friends end up with horrible men, and my guy friends end up with terrible women. I mostly attract low quality women. I would do or pay just about anything at this point for a good match.
>>
>>17911095
>Most my women friends end up with horrible men, and my guy friends end up with terrible women.
Many prefer settling over being alone, suck at picking a partner due countless reasons, etc, etc. If you attract low quality women you could do that too but would it really improve your situation? Probably not.

>I would do or pay just about anything at this point for a good match.
It's a lot down to luck, best you can do is being the best version of yourself and getting into situation where you could meet potential partners. It probably sounds obvious but getting desperate and worrying too much about it is not helping. Although it's one of this "easier said than done" things.

I am slightly more lucky because some of the women who were into me, were pretty amazing people, just not the right ones, so the end result is the same.
>>
>>17911113
Ill try and make this year about getting into shape again. Try harder to find someone.
>>
>>17910969
Your mother's boyfriend?

Serves her right.

Also the cunt marrying abusive boyfriend should redpill you. Women mostly just care about looks and power.

Lose weight and stop being a whiny cunt. Also redpill yourself on female nature
>>
File: f 1339301959786.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
f 1339301959786.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>17911147
Hurr DURR, making comments about my mothers death as if you actually understood the situation.
>>
I don't mean to sound like an asshole here, OP, but I feel like you need to get over these deaths in the family more than you have.

I can't imagine what it'd be like for my mother to die, it must be horrible, but it was 6 years ago. Your grandmother's death was nearly a decade ago. Like I said, it must have been tragic, but it shouldn't still effect and depress you.

If this time of year makes you miss them, you really need to find something else to fill the void. Be around friends more or something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.