[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

angery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: angery pusheen.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
angery pusheen.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
nobody is with me on new years. the people I know aren't with me because they suck, and nobody else is with me, because I suck. here's hoping the next year is different in that way.
>>
>>17910888
well if you have a everything sucks attitude no one is going to want to be your friend
>>
poopoo
>>
>>17910908
dissatisfaction with life is a trap in that way

>>17910919
yeah
>>
my fiance is in another country and i wont be seeing her for the entirety of 2017

here's to hoping i will be happily married maybe atleast the last month of this year
>>
>>17910888
2017 is here anon, I'm watching anime drinking iced lemon pomegranate seltzer water.

This year I'm going to try to become rich and in the very least wealthy.

And I'm all alone tonight. At least one person in my life wants to truly be close and connected to me and I'm grateful for that, though I'm too fucked to accept it. But maybe this is grounds for me to give advice, being jilted, angry, and bitter are just going to make it more difficult for the people you're meant to be close with be close to you.

If you're closed off and unaccepting of their affection and opportunities they off you'll never even have the chance to have them. Put more effort into the things that bring you joy and it will be easier for them to come to you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.