[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I tell someone I've been friends with for year I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: help me.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
help me.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>17910882
A girl?
She decided in the first week if she'd date you. Unless there are clear signs otherwise, you will not get what you want and lose the friendship.
>>
>>17910882
"I like you"
unless there's something contextual I don't know about
>>
Similar situation here. Girl I have known for a few years but was never really close to. We are both shy and never really talked too much. I'm seeing her soon and want to advance things. Need advice too.
>>
Well, you may not have given much advice, but it helped. Thanks anons
>>
The word "friendzone" is there for a reason bro. Unless something else hints to otherwise she already sees you as a friend and not as somebody sexual.

I don't know how to get out of the friendzone but I wouldn't risk it. Look elsewhere.
>>
"you don't" etc...
>>
>>17910882
It doesn't end well. Just keep her as a friend unless you're willing to lose her.
>>
>>17910962
So talk to her, snowflake. You've got to have some similar common ground to talk about or even do. Like taking a walk in the park or sit and people watch while making jokes. Whatever. Have meaningful convo. If she doesn't respond positively or at all, then keep her as that shy acquaintance because that's as far as it'll go
>>
You don't tell, you touch, like walk with her and when you're walking alone grab her hand. Nonverbal communication is the best way to describe emotion to someone.
>>
>>17910962
Ok I misread about seeing her soon. Just be confident in yourself and the way you present yourself. Stand up straight, keep your body open, no crossed arms or hands in pockets. Don't dress sloppy and haircut. Smile and look at her face when you're talking. And for fuck sakes, believe in yourself. Make a good impression and make it feel good to be around you, not omg this guys a weirdo. If she's cold or avoidant, abort
>>
>>17910932
Second this. You didn't make the cut. But even if you did and this didn't work out, you'd lose the friendship most likely too.

What you can do? Make yourself more interesting. New hobby- running/scuba/airplane building, travel locally or wherever. Go to the zoo and learn about the animals- works great when you do go with a girl there and can teach her something new. I'm fishing here, but make a better more interesting you. Most importantly for yourself and in the meantime, you may meet someone better than this unicorn you don't know much about. She could be a closet psycho for all you know
>>
Got this same problem too... known this girl since high school. Was txting her and found out that were travelling to the same country later in the year. I let her know that we should catch up soon and she said that we should but I don't know if she still wants to be friends or something more...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.