[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told a End-of-the year joke to the girl I love saying I won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1615.jpg (38KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1615.jpg
38KB, 700x525px
I told a End-of-the year joke to the girl I love saying I won't ever talk her for the rest of the year and she replied "good". Then she replied 2 minutes into 2017 saying "hate you" . I replied with "haha yeet" cause wtf am I suppost to say to that, she still
Hasn't replied I'm not sure if she's joking or not I don't know her enough to know if she is being serious or not. Someone please comfort me cause I'm feeling sick right now
>>
i like giving advice to people that really seem to have an issue in their life, but you, you just seem like a faggot I wouldn't wanna hand around with.
>>
>>17910822
She was probably too busy fucking the guy she kissed at midnight
>>
>>17910835
I never talk anything about girls with my friends cause that's absolute faggotry
>>
>>17910837
No she's single
>>
>>17910846
Yes, and? Are single people not allowed to kiss and have sex or something?
>>
>>17910851
not the ones who respect themselves, no
>>
>>17910851
She wasn't with any guys or anything she was with her friends
>>
>>17910822
>replied
this.. was message?
oh boy..
>>
File: 1364065340618.gif (1MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1364065340618.gif
1MB, 160x120px
>>17910822
>I replied with "haha yeet"

>yeet

>My face when I looked this up

You hopeless fuck. Should've just been like "I was kidding baby" Hope you have another girl you love
>>
>>17910857
And they were isolated from men or something?

>>17910854
Lmao
>>
>>17910867
>>17910878
>>17910883
I SAVED IT GUYS there was a slight typo on my end you can call me autistic now or something
>>
>>17910934
wokay

autist

now screencap the happening
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.