[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1483248143473968235269.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1483248143473968235269.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
I just need to talk to somebody. Please
>>
Start talking, I'm listening.
>>
Sup
>>
File: 1483146503202.jpg (13KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1483146503202.jpg
13KB, 500x310px
>>17910818
Here to help
> pic possibly related
>>
Im going to lose all that i love, i think. And its all my fault. Im a bad person and i think the only solution for me is to kill myself
>>
>>17910824
Apparently you know exactly what are the reasons for what is happening. Just need to change them.
>>
>>17910824
Going to need more details than that, OP. Keep going.
>>
>>17910824
And i dont wanna. I dont wanna hurt me mum, even though i just did, and thtas why im here. I also dont want my little sister growing up asking where did i go
>>
Need some backstory. What are you losing and how?
>>
>>17910824

why are you a bad person? how would killing yourself be the only solution. what are you goign to lose that you love, and why?
>>
>>17910831
I argued with her for some triviañ thing, and she bursted out, told me im an monster, an enemy and thta shes going to call my dad (who lives in another town) for me to leave
>>
>>17910838
Then, she just didnt talk to me in rhe rest of the day. Not even when family came, so i just went to my room and slept, and when i came to celebrate nye, i was with the shittiest face possible. I didnt eat anything
>>
>>17910842
I got back into room, ñike waiting for her to apologize i dont know. She didnt came so around a quarter past rwelve i went with them. She didnt even talk to me until i told her that she didnt even said "happy new year" to me
>>
>>17910838
>>17910842

okay, so you had an arguement, a girl broke up with you (?) and that means you are going to lose 'all that you love' and the only solution is to kill yourself?

you see how dumb that sounds. ur not sailor moon.
>>
>>17910849
Then she leaned to kiss me in the cheek and so(its a tradition here) and i refused and asked her if she meant all that bad things she said about me. She just turned her face and mumbled somehting. I got pissed off, and told her in front of everyone that since i was rwelve she has verbally abused me. I told her that she was a shit mother and so. I ended up spittimg her in the face
>>
>>17910850
Its my mum, not some girl
>>
>>17910855
She told me that ill have yo go with my dad and im leaving tomorrow. I just started crying and hugged my sister. She ended up callimg him abd it seems he will come pi k me up tomorrow. I just got bavk in my room and have been since then. Everyone has already left. I dont know what to do. I love her and my sister, theyre all i have. She has this crazy outbusrts of rage just lile i do, but shes my mum and has gelped me on bad times and loved me. And im goinv to miss my sister so much. I think im truly a piece of shit and i fucked up bigtime
>>
>>17910863
I dont care about leavimg, i have been with dad living relatively alone, but i got no title or job or anythinh. And im just scared she'll never forgive me. Im just so fuckrd up
>>
>>17910865
Im just an idiot autist and i dont know how to fix myself. And i'd wish i knew how to fix this mess up. I got kicked out of house on fucking new years eve
>>
Im writing all of this very quickly on a small cellphone so forgive my grammar
>>
Anyone there?
>>
Im just a coward piece of shit am i. Not even my fucking mother loves me. I dont even have friends to talk to. All those i had i just slowlh stopped talking to them.
>>
And i just ruined new years for half my family. I truly am a bad person
>>
Take a deep breath and pick yourself up. Form a plan.
>>
>>17910863
i think u have borderline personality...ur acting like its the end of theworld when ur dad is picking u up...and u spat on her face when she kissed u. i would see a psychiatrist.
>>
Just a waste of oxygen
>>
>>17910901
What is borderline personality? Is it a condition?
>>
>>17910900
I dont have a plan. I dont know what to do. Im desperate. Its like things i thought would stay constant are just slippimg away from my grasp, i just want to cry
>>
>>17910911
Yeah. It's horrible and painful. You're going with your dad apparently. This doesn't mean you won't see your mom or sister anymore. Take some time to breathe deeply in and out. Tomorrow will be a new day and you'll be calmer.
>>
>>17910818
Op, sei Italiano vero?
>>
>>17910936
Argentina
>>17910923
Im only thinking of waking up tomorrow and telling her how portant theyre for me and that i can change. I can only hope for forgiveness
>>
>>17910946
That's cool. Don't obsess over it though and just try to sleep. If you obsess over it here on 4chan or in your mind, you won't chill and will still be wound up the next day. Best of luck to you op.
>>
>>17910951
Thanks man!
>>
Sounds like too much action in the heat of the moment. Both sides acted idiotic and need some time to calm the fuck down. The situation might turn out better in the long run than you think, and some distance now is probably the best.

When I was 14, I called my mother "an useless, labile cunt who's only good at messing up my life because she got nothing else to do", and there was pretty much daily drama. Ten years later we're super cool.
>>
Well just fuck her, all women are autistic fucktards, you will realise tbat you can get a fuckton of better women. Don't kill yourself for a useless piece of meat. Also, happy new year you depressed faggit.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.