[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can I become more fun to hang out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

For the past three years of highschool, I've completely been so much of a fucking loser to never be invited to any parties of any kind of anything else worthy of a great "highschool experience". Currently spending new year's eve completely alone as everyone else in my family made plans. And I do have friends but they never want to hang out (would call them out on it but they're all I have). Is there any way for me to change myself in time to have a great senior year (one with lots of exciting adventure and maybe even a gf) or should I kill myself to save everyone the burden of my existence.

>Inb4 "just be yourself anon, that never fails"
Fuck you for even thinking that you fucking faggot. "Myself" is the boring pile of trash that no one wants to hang out with.
>>
>>17910720

try inviting people. invite them to your own new years eve party. if they say 'we cant were going to XXs party' then ask if you can tag along. its not rude to ask.
>>
>>17910724
Been there, just get the reply, "aw sorry anon I think we're full; maybe next time"
I just want to see if and how to change myself to be more fun to hang with
>>
>>17910736
>aw sorry anon I think we're full
What does that even mean?

>I just want to see if and how to change myself to be more fun to hang with
Well, you can start by describing yourself
>>
>>17910720
Hey man, I'm in the final year and have been and am like you in that I'm kind of antisocial and don't get invited to shit.

I did go to one party once though. It sucked. Like, it was just people getting drunk and stuff. Maybe you just need to convince yourself that it'll get better later and focus on persuing the kind of interests that will lead you to the kind of people you like.
>>
>>17910736
>aww sorry anon I think we're full

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahagagaga that's fucked up man, you should probably kill yourself, not for sure, just probably
>>
>>17910791
FUCK YOU IVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR YEARS AND ALL ITS GIVEN ME IS A DEAD MOM AND A DYING DOG.

>17910799
Any ideas on how to do it? I'm all outta bleach and I have no razors or rope on hand
>>
>>17910720
Highschool sucks, anyone that tells you it's the best years of your life is a retard. You get to literally reinvent yourself in college and you change dorms almost every year so you can sort of soft reset your personality every 8 months or so to try and make more friends

>"Myself" is the boring pile of trash that no one wants to hang out with.
This is actually your problem. Ignoring the fact that you're an emotionally unstable teenager and almost definitely exaggerating things the secret is that you don't make friends by being a shitty person. It doesn't matter if you enjoy reading about the history of your podunk town or collecting pogs, or rebuilding shitty makes of cars, having something that interests you makes you a person who can share and provide conversation when you interact with people. Nobody but other internet sadsacks on 4chan wants to hang out with "boring piles of trash"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.