[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not screw up my job interview for a pizza delivery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 56554664gghf.gif (2MB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
56554664gghf.gif
2MB, 500x525px
How to not screw up my job interview for a pizza delivery guy position?
>>
>>17909872

1. Don't show up naked
2. Have a car and license
3. Make sure you exist
>>
>>17909880
what if they ask me about myself?
im an anti-social NEET with MDD. I sleep 12 hours a day for fucks sake and barely eat anything.
lying makes me really nervous
>>
>>17909880
pretty much.

i dropped a resume off with no prior job experience but had a license, decent car, and showe up on time. you're a delivery driver if you cant hide your power level for the 30 seconds it takes to take payment and say hi you have a lot more problems going on and this is coming from someone who was/is depressed for the past 10 years. having a focus like going to work actually helps with depression. it's shit work but it gets you out and about. you gotta at least communicate with a handful of coworkers, if they suck who cares, you get to drive around listening to tunes most of the time
>>
>>17909887
As long as you show up you'll be fine. I was the GM at a pizza place for awhile and I've seen some strange people, it's pretty much the kind of people that job attracts on top of potheads.

I once had this guy who was in his late 40's and still lived with his mom work for me. He had some sort of mental problems and was on all kinds of medication. It was a wonder he was allowed to drive. Anyway, he was really weird. Really nice guy but incredibly awkward. When I hired him, in fact when I first met him, I knew something was wrong with him but it's not rocket science we're doing, and while customer service is part of the job getting the food there on time takes priority. Most customers don't give a shit, they just want their food. They don't need you kissing their ass every time you deliver to them.
>>
they're not going to ask health questions unless you're a liability. hell my interview consisted of: do you still need a job? okay, good show up tomorrow this time for some training and basic info you'll need. the rest you figure out by asking or watching. also got my first blow job from one of the girls i dated/worked with couple months later. some after thought to look forward too. also hot bitches answering doors braless or in panties also a perk
>>
Have a clean driver's abstract, and it won't help you directly but it's never hurt anyone to stop watching anime
>>
>>17909911
I delivered to a party of women once and there were sex toys everywhere. It was like Avon for sex toys. There was one guy there, who was obviously gay, and he offered me a drink... I declined and went back to getting stoned.
>>
>>17909887
it's pizza delivery dude, they literally don't give a fuck
>>
>>17909935
lol my best one was a hot tub full of 4 college hot chicks drinking. asked me to join but i was too much of a NEET at the time. other one was girls panting their new basement suit in panties and tank tops. mostly dont care about any of that none aside from knowing who my regular and best tippers are cause i'd rather treat them nice and get them hot pizza.
>>
>>17909872

most people aren't rejected because tehy 'screwed up'. they simply weren't a match. the guy doesn't say 'WOW ALL THESE CANDIDATES SUCK, BUT THIS ONE SUCKED THE LEAST'. its mostly 'wow i feel bad theres a lot of good people here, but i can only pick one'.

they tend to pick from the people who are most qualified, and who were more relateable. you can get more from an interview where you talk about your family than from an interview where you talk about your work experience.
>>
>>17909872
Literally just show up on time fully clothed.
They literally couldn't care less who you are so long as you manage to be on time and don't make yourself to be a massive embarrassment everywhere you go.

Show up bit early, ask for your contact person or what ever and then answer the questions they might have. Ask few questions about the job too if you like.
>>
File: 1481623237293.png (15KB, 441x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481623237293.png
15KB, 441x500px
I got it. The interview was over in like 2 minutes.
Thanks guys.
>>
>>17910780
Congrats friendo, go get you some tip money.
>>
>>17910780
Congrats, make sure you take care of your vehicle. Pizza delivering can be rough on it.
>>
>>17910780
good job anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.