[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you have sex with a hot girl if a guy was involved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Basically, the guy is bi and wants to suck my dick at the very least. Im gonna do most of the stuff to the girl though, and she's basically a 10.
>>
>>17909862

No. If there was no male-on-male touching, I might, but I've been offered that before and have declined. The dude was wildly ugly though, so that's something.
>>
Sounds like bait. She's gonna say she wants to watch you two start to get her in the mood and when y'all are getting full on gay, she'll go to the bathroom or say she doesn't feel like it, but you two can continue.
>>
Are you bi/curious?
If not, don't. I have actively avoided sharing girls with bros in parties and don't regret it the least. What's the point of taking turns in a pussy, or licking your friends drool on her tits?
>>
>>17909862
I've fucked hot girls and not once had to have another dick in the room. So funny cause you'll nut from the head and not get that dick near the girl
>>
> would you have a devils threesome
I would definetely... sounds riscky with the other guy being bi and more interested in you than her,
in which case like he giving me head, would be actually a turn off
however double teaming some hot girl seems like a fun experience...
and who cares if you share some inderect drooling, are you twelve?
>>
My friend told me a story about these two guys he was in the army with making out so this girl would show them her tits.

Guess what they didn't see that night
>>
>>17909905
No, I'm not gay, nor I need another dick in the room to be able to enjoy a hot girl. Quite the contrary, I have shared girls with my girl quite often. Hence, no interest in licking male drool at all once I can just lick female drool
>>
>>17909862
I wouldn't, but that's just because I'm insanely insecure and I'd be worried about the girl being more into the other guy than me. The whole ordeal would be a horrible experience for me because of my anxiety and self-esteem issues. Although if you're comfortable with yourself and you're bi-curious I don't see any harm in trying it out.
>>
>>17909862
Only if the girl dominated me and "forced" me to have sex with the guy.
>>
>>17909862
Drop it nigga. That's literally gay tier. No matter you hot she is that crap will haunt you forever. You're not that desperate for pussy are you?
>>
>>17909862
wouldnt even consider it
say what you will, but if im involved, no other dudes will be involved
>>
>>17909862
My ex got pressured into this with his previous girlfriend and her bi friend. He said he hated how he felt the next morning, both from how pressured he felt in the moment and how horrible he felt that he let himself get into such a situation. Food for thought.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.