[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i start being masculine, an alpha? i've already cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: deejay.jpg (10KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
deejay.jpg
10KB, 215x234px
How do i start being masculine, an alpha?
i've already cut out video games/anime but i'm still somewhat effeminate and i hate it.
I'm already lifting, and suppressing my emotions bedsides anger. Emotions are effeminate and men arent supposed to feel them..
>>
>>17909567
I realize that last line might make it sound like bait, but its not.
Literally men are supposed to be tough. No emotion nothing. If we do were called pussies and for good reason. Emotional men cannot survive in the wild.
>>
>>17909567

Top bait. Great job.

And if you are serious, then good luck mate. You'll need it.
>>
>>17909577
its not bait, jesus fuck..
>>
>>17909583

Then you are generalizing. All men need to be squat. Different people have different experiences.

Also, you speak in memes. So "14 year-old trolling" is the first thought that comes to mind. Get some experiences offline.

If you hate yourself, it's a personal thing. Work on your psyche. Work on your expectations and work on meeting the ones that are realistic.

Good luck.
>>
confidence, don't be staring at a pretty bitch waiting if shes gonna look back, you will look weak af even if she does. a good way to be "masculine" is to be forward, but not overpowering. like introducing yourself, open ended questions, but not trying to talk incessantly about yourself. find something to laugh about maybe. nothing wrong with emotions, the key is to express them in a controlled manner. women will find that sexy. "anger" is just everyones turnoff. anybody can be angry
>>
>>17909567

You need to start surrounding yourself with Masculine influences.

Movies, tv, media. Start watching and learning.

Getting a mirror is good. Best start with Captain Winters from Band of Brothers, start looking at how he looks at things, his appearance, his attitude, etc.

Physical competence is a must. You need to be at least advanced on all physical lifts according to http://symmetricstrength.com/, as well as having a 7 min mile time consistent for three miles.

Appearance and attitude are a must.

Read up on The proper mindset. A fighters heart and a fighters mind by Sam Sheridan. Stoic Warriors by Nancy Sherman. Art of manliness.com has some useful stuff, but they focus more on the appearance rather than the core character.

Finally, a masculine mindset not only demands great things of yourself but great things from those around you.

Basically, everyone around you is an adult with the capability of an adult. If they fuck up in their life they chose to fuck up because they refused to listen, pay attention, or work hard enough to make their own lives better. They deserve no to very little pity. Only pity someone deserves is if a natural disaster somehow destroys their lives.
>>
>>17909567
Top bait. Men don't need to be anything.
>>
>>17909637

Continuing from what I read in OP's post.

Stoic philosophy is good for you. Its not that you are not supposed to feel emotion its that you are not supposed to let emotions control you. You can use emotions for a specific purpose, they are a tool you give to yourself. You can feel anger and use anger to subdue an opponent. Laughter and joy to connect with others.

And don't listen to others in this thread. Manhood isn't given, it's earned. And it has to be earned everyday.
>>
you'll have to wait until high school is over
manliness can't really exist until a guy is at least 21.
also stop browsing pol
>>
>>17909567
I hate to break it to you and everyone in this website but it's something you're born into, it's not something you can practice. Some people are just not alphas, which honestly is totally fine with out betas there wouldn't be alphas
>>
>>17909902
>I only exist to make alphas look better by comparison
what a good feeling!
>>
>>17909902
>Some people are just not alphas
I think you mean most people are just not alphas
There are plenty of people who do their best to fake it and because women are so easily fooled, it often works.

If op wants to become alpha so he can become desirable to women, its very doable. Real alpha males will be able to sniff out your betaness a mile away but they're usually pretty nice guys so it's not really a concern.

Just don't delude yourself OP. You'll always be beta on the inside.
>>
>>17909567
>i've already cut out video games/anime but i'm still somewhat effeminate and i hate it.
Jesus fuck OP, there is only one thing that will make you a true alpha: to not give a shit about what others say about what you do, what you like, and how you look. So long as you give a single fuck*, like right now, you will stay like a true beta.

*Sometimes you must give a fuck, especially when it comes to living in society and your family. Learn to gauge properly.

>I'm already lifting, and suppressing my emotions bedsides anger. Emotions are effeminate and men arent supposed to feel them.
You will not become more masculine, you will become a sociopath. Not too long ago I made a thread asking about being vulnerable to women and the consensus among femanons is that so long as you do it once you're in a relationship, women love it. And if they don't, they're not worth it.
>>
>>17909932
Deer don't complain they exist to feed other species they just enjoy doing deer things. You shouldn't see betas as less than alpha males just different and a totally different role in society
>>17909944
This anon gets it
>>
>>17909971
Addendum: you're also an alpha if you know how to display your emotions instead of suppressing them. And if you don't give a shit about what others think about your emotions because they're as valid as everyone else's.
>>
>>17909932
wanting life to be fair is a beta male trait
>>
File: 1483170817549.gif (536KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483170817549.gif
536KB, 500x375px
>>17909971
>I made a thread asking about being vulnerable to women
>the consensus among femanons is that so long as you do it once you're in a relationship, women love it
holy shit i hope u are baiting
>>
>>17910025
Judge by yourself >>17901395
>>
>>17910036
Girls have no fucking clue what they are attracted to and consistently lie or give false information on the subject.
People who deny this are usually white knights or virgins.
>>
>>17910047
Those were girls in relationships giving information about how it goes with their bfs. If that won't convince you I don't know what else will, bar your own bias.

Enjoy your bitter life.
>>
>>17909944

You are retarded.

Go take a look at audie murphy. Alpha is a mindset.
>>
>>17910060
I'm not bitter at all. I'm trying to help you.

>>17910072
Keep telling yourself that. Eventually you'll get good enough at faking it and the girls won't know the difference.
>>
>>17909637
>>17909651

Holy shit I hate people like you. I work with so many tryhards like you in as a paramedic. It's like, shut the fuck up, do your job, and let me do mine. Not everything is a competition or a slight against you.
>>
>>17909902
I'm neither beta or alpha. I exist outside of the hierarchy completely. I am completely indifferent to any external perception of my position in society. It is an illusion and I laugh at your pathetic and egotistically motivated desires to stratify. It is animalistic and trite.
>>
>>17910047
Or, you know, girls. Seeing as we know what we are literally attracted to. Only a certain kind of girl is attracted to the 'alpha' stereotype perpetuated on this site. With this kind of girl, usually materialistic, vain and not particularly interested in a 'life partner', they enjoy a modicum of success.

However, most other girls don't want an emotionless neanderthal who expects them to wait on him hand and foot. Most girls want someone with whom they can grow as a person, and that includes being able to deal with emotional stuff, and being able to maturely split up the undesireable things in life, such as work, childrearing and chores according to who is in a better position and enjoys doing certain things more than others.
>>
>>17910614
That's Omega. Also known as autistic arrogance.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.