[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Female friend mad at me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3172x4758px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3172x4758px
I have a friend of 20 years that is a girl. There's nothing between us at all, but she's someone I used to see at least 2-3 times a week, and talk to almost every day.

Recently, she both lost her job, and got dumped shortly after. After getting dumped, she completely cut contact with me. No answer to texts, calls, Facebook messages, anything. For a while, this was everyone - her parents, friends, ex... We all thought she was in serious trouble.

It eventually emerged that she was spending all of her time at this dive bar with some shady people, but at least we knew she was alright.

Anyways, she's gradually reestablished contact with everyone, including her ex, besides me. I'm not sure what I've done, but I would very much like my friend back.

She liked two of my Facebook pictures the other day, but still no reply.

Any idea what I can do? Honestly, the more days that go by without her being willing to talk, even if it's just to tell me what I did wrong, the more I get mad at her for ghosting me.

Lastly - I've maintained a casual friendship with her ex. Is this out of bounds? Nothing more than "hey, have you heard from her," and maybe grabbing a beer to see what we can do to help her out, but nothing more.
>>
She doesn't want to be your friend anymore.
>>
>>17909989

After 20 years, with no explanation?
>>
>>17909997
She never really liked you.

I've had old middle school friends I hung out with until my early 20s just out of obligation.
It's not that I hated their guts or anything, but I just grew out of them, and even when I stopped initiating completely, they'd still call until I finally got the balls to stop answering.

She wants a fresh start and you need to move on.
>>
>Hey Sandra you want to come back to mine and hang out?
>........ no.
>>
>>17910016

She's been one of my closest friends since elementary school, she's always been more likely to invite me out, as opposed to me inviting her out, and she's introduced me as her best friend for years.

I think this is bullshit advice, but thanks for the reply, I guess.
>>
>>17909486
>Any idea what I can do?
you can.. umm... ask her?
>>
>>17910127

Like I said, I've tried, no answer from her. Which makes the Facebook likes weird as shit.
>>
File: e88.jpg (21KB, 550x428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e88.jpg
21KB, 550x428px
>>17910135
maybe she doesnt want to talk to you but really liked the pics
>>
>>17909486
I'd say just move on, countless people have changed in an instant and you need the higher ground. While I do find it odd that she liked your photos (probs out of sympathy) the real question is why the fuck she won't at least respond back.

I personally have no patience with that shit since I could use that time to develop stronger bonds with other people much more deserving of it. Or working on my crafts/skillsets, but same shit really.
>>
>>17910666
Kek the devil's number doesn't mean this is bad advice, but it wasn't just you that she ghosted on right? Most likely does it to other people too.

Anyways keep the good looks and don't give a shit/keep the top tier concern for someone you actually love.
>>
what were the photos, the ones she liked, of?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.