[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i fucked up. i fucked up. i fucked up big time. i'm losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483125643965.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483125643965.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
i fucked up. i fucked up. i fucked up big time. i'm losing my shit. i don't want to talk about it but i fucking hate myself. i'm so full of regret and it's such a shit feeling. i wish i could go back in time. how do i make it go away?
>>
Cry out to the Lord, in Jesus name.. he understands what you're experiencing. Ask for forgiveness, repent, ask him to make you a stronger person. Ask him to strengthen your spirit.

Telling somebody you love and loves you, that you can trust. Jesus said, confess your sins one onto another. Humble yourself before God, his mercy is amazing.
>>
>>17909332
There is NOTHING God can't do, he can bring the dead to life, and the weak to strength. Just put your faith in him, he gives abundantly.

Life may tighten its grip, but it wont strangle you. No matter how bad things get, worse people than you have come to see favor in the eyes of the Lord. People who killed thousands, and yet they humbled themselves before God. There isn't one of us exempt from sin.
>>
Luke 18

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
>>
>>17909360
>im a goody-two-shoes but this asshole next to me gets the same treatment
Sounds like the pharisee is getting a pretty shitty deal desu
>>
>>17909354
>he can bring the dead to life
Ain't seen no dead folks come back to life lately homie. God's strength isn't limitless, it'll only take him as far as the delusional powers of his followers
>>
>>17909399
The point is, if you belittle those around you and make yourself seem superior, knowing you are not exempt from sin, or error. Then bash others for their errors, you make yourself to be a pretty empty person. Yet the tax collector hated what he had done..and humbled himself before God, and God recognizes that sincerity, he sees your suffering.

Do you think God, who has to power even to bring you back to life -cares that you feel superior to others in some self righteous rant? No. He sees the heart of the man.
>>
>>17909332
>>17909354
>>17909360
Would god let me stick it in raw?
>>
>>17909447
Yes son, the lord only wants you to stick in raw
>>
>>17909354
yes people get 'strangled'
people want to ignore this but there are people who just get fucked. people who have some weird combination of mental illness and family dysfunction that leaves them stuck on the street or permanently disabled. who cares
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.