[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pic1.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pic1.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
Ok guys, I need your help finding a girlfriend. Im 21, 6"1, average looking and funny. My problem is that most of the girls that are interesed in me, are not my type. Where do I find girlfriend material and how do I appoach it. Any help is appreciated. Help a guy out
>>
>>17909231
stop being picky and date them. You'll find common ground and start picking up some of their mannerisms anyways.

>be 5'10 and ugly
>never had a single female interested in me.

You're living the dream OP.
>>
Stop looking for "gf material." Stop looking for a gf in general. If you are in need of a gf, that's bad. You should never NEED a woman, or person, to feel complete.

That said, just go out and meet people. The more people you meet, the more connections you make. When you go out, go out with the goal if meeting people. Not "gf material" girls.

When I shifted my mindset away from searching for "gf material" I started dating a lot more. I realized a lot of girls don't seem like gf material at first until you date for a while, then you realize how great they really are.

If a girl is interested in you, try dating them. A lot of women and men don't act themselves until they are truly comfortable around you. This process can sometimes take months.
>>
>>17909238
Yeah you are right. Maybe my wording was not correct. I want to date more women. However I do not know where to start looking. I am not socially awkward in any way. Thanks for the info
>>
>>17909236
Thanks for the cheering up. But where do I find girls that arent complete garbage?
>>
>>17909272

everywhere. You can meet girls anywhere.

stop worrying about it so much. Your sexual frustration is palpable and women can sense it.
>>
>>17909264

Then what's the problem? Bars, parties, clubs, hobbies. If you are not socially awkward, you should have a couple women around.
>>
>>17909264
Dating is a numbers game bro. Everybody settles. Nobody ends up with their first, second, or even third choice in most cases. You date around, until you find someone that you like, that likes you too. There will be more misses than successes. And honestly, as someone who's been around the dating block, it's a lot harder to find someone whose personality meshes with yours than it is to find someone who is hot. Be less superficial and you'll find love more easily
>>
>>17909231
I'm also an attractive male who has a hard time with this because I'm a pretentious cunt. Most chicks are stupid and have bad taste.

But I've also come to realize that that doesn't matter as much as personal compatibility in terms of how you treat one another. Taste doesn't matter if the chick is a cunt. But goals do. I'm all about self improvement and just because a chick isn't as autistic and over-critical of everything as I am doesn't mean she isn't right for me. As long as she is interested in her future and getting better as a person then we can work.
>>
>>17909490
>I'm a pretentious cunt. Most chicks are stupid and have bad taste.

There seems to be two different things at play here. Just saying.
>>
>>17909491
Nah, I'm not that bad. But when chicks don't at least have an entry level taste in music, film, or books we have a problem. I can't get along with someone who judges me for not conforming to shitty pop culture. Do you know what I'm saying? There are chicks who actually judge you negatively for enjoying say- disco or jazz rather than modern pop for example.

And I reserve the right to judge back equally harshly and not to have a facebook or watch television.
>>
>>17909503

You sound like a fun person to be around. Specially how you flaunt your "non-conformist" lifestyle.

You are as bad as the people you criticize. Don't judge and don't go around picking fights. Good luck! I really hope you eventually are happy.
>>
>>17909509
Nah, I'm good with people and work helping addicts at a rehab center. I am just overly critical about media I consume. Basically if you have a reason why you like something, even if I don't agree I still respect the opinion. If you aren't smart enough to tell me why then I'm definitely not going to be attracted to you and you're going to get mad that I could give you a five page essay of reasons why I dislike something that you like when you are unable to defend it. My family are all agressive arguers over the subjective.
>>
>>17909503
>Shitting on people cuz of their opinions
Ok hipster edgelord. If you're so smart but still can't talk to those who you consider less intelligent then you're probly not nearly as smart as you think you are
>>
>>17909556
I do until they get to the point that they haven't defined themselves any further. Then they get frustrated about it. So normally I just avoid it until I know that a person is like my friends and family and actually enjoys discussing such things.

It's not all that hard for me to not shit on people. I don't enjoy upsetting people, that's why finding the right kind of person like my best friends is difficult. We shit all over each other and no one ever gets mad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.