[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I visit my parents? I am sick of their shit, I just moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1402294080287.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1402294080287.gif
3MB, 200x150px
Should I visit my parents?

I am sick of their shit, I just moved out recently (2 months ago) because I was sick of their shit at 22 years old.

Every weekend when I am smoking weed or drunk they write me about how "sorry they are" for being shit parents, and how they "miss me" and this shit ruins all my fucking trips.

I've been thinking about blocking them from Whatsapp, but my dad might borrow me one of this cars.

Like, I genuinely despise them, I get no financial support for them because I don't need it, but I do need a car
>>
>>17909207
If you were my son I'd be disappointed too.

Poor people.
>>
I've always wondered how much better my life would have turned out if I had parents who could buy me a car or leave me a house or something.
>>
Is this real?

I think should lay off the drugs and alcohol. It's effected your brain and making you stupid. Let me help you out and explain it.
>bitch about getting no financial support
>despite them letting you live there 22 years
>most kids move out at 18
>so they supported you an extra 4 years on top of 18 already
>on top of all of this, you're getting pissy they're "ruining your trips"

I feel sorry for your parents. I'm 30 and I know people that are still fuck ups like you and it truly makes me upset for their parents. No parent wants to raise a loser of a kid, and to realize your child is a fucking loser must be incredibly depressing.

Go visit your parents you whiney little shithead and clean up your act you ungrateful fuck.
>>
>>17909218
>>17909225
Longtime life of physical abuse from my mom, my mom being and overbearing cunt with attachment disorder; my dad being a cuck husband that never did anything and he just let my mom do whatever the fuck she wanted because "I am a good cucky husband lol".

Even at 22, with a good full time job, paying all my shit, including my education and college degree, I was still being treated like a 11 year old kid, my mom threatening me to call the police over retarded shit, like me moving furniture away from my room.

I got lifelong mental problems and a chronic skin disease, I don't entirely blame my parents for them, but they had a significant role in both.
>>
>>17909233
>lol I am 30 and you're a loser

At 22 I got a senior position in a Big 4 and I make above average money for my age. I started working full time in my main field (accounting) ever since I was 18, and I just got my degree, and I am about to get my CPA license.

Also, see >>17909235

I just happen to smoke weed every weekend and occasionally do acid and alcohol.
>>
>>17909235
>>17909243
this is OP btw
>>
>>17909243
If you make above average money why are you trying to get a free car? To me above average money is about $60-70K/year for a 20 something kid, or wait do you make less? If you make at least $60K/year you can afford a car. Wahh, my parents gave me mental issues. Suck it up pussy.

You still sound like a degenerate and a petulant child. Plus you know absolutely nothing about me. I don't need to cry about mommy and daddy handing me things. I was working when you were in second grade you little cunt.
>>
>>17909254
>If you make above average money why are you trying to get a free car?
Because I make "above average money" for third world standards, a car is still very expensive where I live.

> Plus you know absolutely nothing about me.
Do you got self awareness? You're saying I know nothing about you when you just called me a loser, without knowing anything about me, are you stupid or are you pretending to be stupid?
>>
>>17909243
>senior position

doubtful.jpg

Only way this happened is through nepotism and then nobody gives a fuck what a little shit like you got for Christmas
>>
>>17909207
Living with my mom royally fucked me up as a person. And the worst part is she treated me vastly different than the rest of my siblings, so I really had no support from anyone. My siblings all have a great relationship with her.

After I moved out, we went over a year without being close. Now, we have a slightly better relationship in which, I can be around her and small talk with her, but I can't have any kind of in depth relationship with her because she manipulates me for money or brings up the past and tries to justify every thing that has happened to me.

Personally, my mom buys me shit and lends me money and we talk civilly. This is all my mother wants me there for. The illusion that she has a child who still likes her. So I just let her think that, and take what I can from her while I need it.

While it is a shitty thing to do. My mom literally exchanged my body for a home and money when I was ten. She sexually exploited me to older me when I was 12 and started going through puberty and pulled me into a room when they were all drinking, lifted up my shirt and told every 40+ male in the room to see how sexy my body was.

When I call her out on this, she tells the whole family I am crazy and lying about being raped as a child. All my siblings told me they're disgusted with me for lying about rape. The only person who knows the truth is my grandma and she sees my mom as a failure. at the same time, she won't even call her out on it.

Fuck her. She used me, I'll use her too. And once I graduate college, I am leaving everyone in the dust.
>>
>>17909265
I know you still do drugs, you complain about the parents who supported your whiney little ass for 22 years by feeding you and putting a roof over your head and all your concerned with is them "ruining your trip", you want daddy to give you a free car, but you also want to "block him" from some dumb app.

I think that's all I need to know about you. You're a fucking petulant child still... I think you need to check yourself you dumb son of a bitch. You're the one who is stupid because you can't comprehend how much of a little shithead you are.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.