[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Different schedules n luv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 04ed3b3121.jpg (97KB, 331x250px) Image search: [Google]
04ed3b3121.jpg
97KB, 331x250px
Me and my fiancee have different work schedules and we both are going to school full time.

It's been an issue because we don't have much time together anymore.

She's complained that we need more time together so I got a 2nd job at the school so I can take time off from my weekend job to spend more with her.

But I still work weekends.

>come home from work last night at 8:30
>whole day were texting we miss each other and when I get home well play some vidya
>I get home and she's stuck in a match, occupied. Fine
>she gets done with the game and doesn't wanna play anymore vidya
>asks if I wanna watch somthing
>I decline because she's been drinking and can barley keep her eyes open
> I tell to finish putting the laundry she started away and well cuddle and watch something
>I check up on her after 15 minutes and she's passed out on the bed.
>bummed
> next morning try to fool around but she's not having it so i stop
>mention I'm kinda disappointed we didn't fool around last night or this morning, disappointed we didn't spend anytime together last night at all
>say I'd appreciate of she could take a nap earlier so we'd have a little bit of time when I work
>she gets super pissed
>says I'm breaking intimacy
>don't understand why she can't find a way to spend time
>i literally got a 2nd job and take time off from my other job just to spend more time together
> asking her to take a nap while I'm gone is too much because naps make her groggy
> she says I broke intimacy
> feeling like an sad now, just wanna be close and spend time together

Please /adv/ise me
>>
File: 1475676831590.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1475676831590.png
339KB, 670x503px
>>17909149
Bump

Pls adv
>>
Just forget about it she sounds like she's too selfish to understand that you changed careers to spend time with her. Never ever make a career change for her again.
>>
>>17909223
This is the sad truth, dude. You two are going to drift apart. I worked graveyard for more than 4 years and it completely destroyed one relationship, and then when I decided to put the next girl before my job, it completely destroyed my career, and things broke down with her anyway.

Now I realize that my first path was the correct one. If she can make sacrifices like you do, the burden of keeping the relationship alive by yourself will eventually become too much for you to bear.

Talk with her one more time, and be very honest but gentle. Then take whatever path you take.
>>
File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24KB, 300x255px
>>17909223
>>17909237

Maybe I'm in denial here but she's my fiancee, I can't just forget about her. I know there's other fish out there but we're high school sweethearts, she's gorgeous, I love her. I took her viginity and she has mine. I don't really want anyone else.

My weekend job is just an entry level job that allows me to got to school full time and study on the job- not a career. That's why we're going to school , to get a real careers.

If I get a different job it'll interfere with school or interning places , which is critical for my career.

I can't find a way to spend more time with her and I'm tired of drifting apart.
>>
File: 1482194744944.gif (3MB, 348x384px) Image search: [Google]
1482194744944.gif
3MB, 348x384px
Bump
>>
>>17909300
>she says I broke intimacy
what does this even mean? And I agree with >>17909237
you need to lay your cards on the table, and if things are heading for a breakup, don't be scared to say that. It sucks but it's better to learn to communicate and lay your cards on the table so they can be dealt with than to just let things go and hope they get better
>>
File: IMG_0080.png (23KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.png
23KB, 350x350px
>>17909421
It means she has walls up now and feels defensive so it damages our relationship because we can't be close.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.