[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you have done the same? Backstory >gf and i broke up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1482839983173.jpg (355KB, 1222x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482839983173.jpg
355KB, 1222x1280px
would you have done the same?

Backstory
>gf and i broke up mutually a month ago
>still very close, talk everyday, sex, etc etc
>no real problems other than realising that we wont work out long term

Tonight
>she invited me to a new years party (wasnt even a party, just a gathering of mates)
>she knows about 3 people, i knew no one
>as soon as we arrive, she leaves my side and start she was talking only with the people she knew
>didnt introduce me or include me in the convo
>alright whatever, i start chatting with the randoms a the party
>after speaking to a few people, i try to join her group convo
>over time they turn their backs to me and i get excluded from the circle as they kept talking, this happened twice
>start talking with another random
>random and i try join the same group convo, and the group just walks away (they went inside the house)
>group disappears for 45+ minutes
>at this point, its getting awkward because everyone at this gathering is very close and its obvious im the odd one out
>im furious she didnt even tell me where she went or didnt ask me to come
>as im leaving, i see the group upstairs through a window in a bedroom, chatting away
>message her that ive left, tell her im upset at her for ditching me
>doesnt respond until 30 min later in disbelief that i left

i feel pretty disrespected and used just for a drive to the place.
would you have stayed or left?
>>
Same exact shit happened to me last night, OP. I left when I felt ready.
>>
Left, that's annoying. But to be honest I don't think my in-group would want to hang out with ex-boyfriend-of-a-month-who-is-still-around-for-some-reason
>>
>>17908898
Then why did she invite him?
>>
>>17908898
Nah its not like that at all. Most people still think we're together. I dont mind. Its just that, why invite me somewhere then completely ignore me for the rest of the night
>>
>>17908889
stop fucking hanging out with your ex
>>
You're just her comfort blanket until she finds a new guy. If you don't accept that now, you'll be in for quite a shock when she ghosts you when she finds a new dick to ride.
>>
>>17909631
This.

And I would've done the same anon
>>
>>17909630
This OP
>>
>>17908889
they dont like u bc ur fucking her and theyre not
shes a bitch for not telling u they are coming
>>
>>17908889
that girl has nice feet
>>
>>17908889
You're dumb for expecting good things from your ex. You're dumb for being together with her still.
>>
>>17909707
>together
except i stated that we're not. we only see each other for sex basically. i have no emotional ties.
im just saying last night surprised me, was very out of character
>>
>>17909720
If you're only FWB why do you hang out socially? This seems like a complicated and drama filled arrangement. Of course she wants to meet other people without you involved, it's fucking new years she probably wants to hook up with a guy why would she want her ex there
>>
>>17909725
We rarely hang out anymore. Had sex 3 days ago. And she invited me, is why i went because it seemed fun
>>
>>17909736
well it wasn't fun was it. stop hanging out and stop fucking her too, it's done and as another anon mentioned you will be really shocked and hurt when you find out she starts fucking some other guy if you remain on call
>>
>>17909746
As confrontational as this anon has been, I'd agree. You're only asking for this kind of shit by hanging out with her, especially in social situations like this
>>
>>17909676
My man, discussing the important points.
>>
>i feel pretty disrespected and used just for a drive to the place.

90% certain that's what she was trying to convey to you, anyways unless you're super best friends there's no rekindling this whether you are getting sex or not. Trust me if their heart isn't in it, the sex ain't worth it.

Other advice here sounds solid; comfort blanket - check, don't hang with the ex - check, and mine: stay away and give it lots of time.

If you really care for her as in YOU LOVE HER, not "oh I love you" as in you'd sacrifice your own shit for her then there's that small spark assuming she'd feel the same.

Short: nobody has time to live in bullshit and deceit, ESP with themselves.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.