[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having trouble finding my girlfriend attractive. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm having trouble finding my girlfriend attractive. I don't know why. I genuinely love her to death, her family our life is good. We have differences and all but they're largely settled. I don't know why but I have so little interest in see I'd rather masturbate.

I'm trying to think of possibilities. She doesn't wear makeup I guess. Or really dress attractively. It's generally pretty boring and drab. Or style her hair. Or wear jewelry. Her seduction is 'do you feel like having sex?' which feels really clunky and stark. Asks my consent for everything when after several years it's clear I'm OK with her kissing me. She always looks sad or glum.

Idk.. It just feels like she puts no effort into looking attractive or at least feminine. She just seems like a Grey anonymous cloud and it gives me no desire to fuck even though she wants to have sex often. I find much less attractive girls than her sexually arousing which makes this so confusing.

I really do love her but this is driving me nuts because we used to have good sex in the beginning.. Idk what happ
>>
Maybe bring up things that turn you on clothing wise and tell her that you'd like to see her wear it. Point out other girls hairstyles,makeup, clothes and tell her that you think that its hot to give her a idea that you'd like to see her do that. If it comes down to it maybe buy her a sexy costume like a maid outfit or whatever and have her wear it during sex, so like do sexual roleplay.
>>
Is she ugly?
>>
>>17908766
cheat
>>
>>17908766
>Her seduction is 'do you feel like having sex?

I like it.
>>
In the same boat. My girlfriend has horrible breath. I asked her back in May to go see a dentist and she still hasn't gone yet. I think her breath is a major factor to her attractiveness and it's beginning to have a huge influence on my attraction to her. She's an amazing cook and a great person. A bit air headed but is a great compliment to my personality. Sightly jealous and anxious though which gets in the way of me making friends.
>>
>>17908766
How much effort do YOU put into being romantic? Maybe you have set the just-routine tone that she is trying to match because she thinks that's what you want.

Instead of thinking so much about what you want or don't want, try thinking of sex primarily as a way of exciting/pleasing her. Making her come (or come more fully or multiple times) can become a goal it is fun to try for, and replace the ho-hum routine.
>>
>>17908779

Terrible TERRIBLE idea!. There is no way a man can ever say "That girl looks nice" without the girl you're talking to hearing only "You look ugly".
>>
Thanks guys. I'll see what I can do. She isn't particularly ugly. It's just the mood she sets is drab and boring. And she talks too much. Her mind wanders during sex and asks me completely awkward or unrelated questions during sex.
>>
>>17908825
Yes and no
These are clearly things that need to.be brought up and it's ok to communicate them

But, to your point, DO NOT do so by comparing her to other girls. Instead of pointing at another girl and saying "I like that" structure it as a constructive complement: "I think you'd look outstanding if you did X...I think I would really suit you...you have a great face/body for Z."

Make sure it's all about HER and stress that it is something that would really turn you on. Then the key factor is really following through on it via sex and complements, make her feel like it was worth the effort, and that you apprecite her trying these things for you
>>
>>17908766
She sounds like a horrendous catch/mistake your definitely regretting but that's what you get dicking an ugly bitch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.